~Watching movies together~

Requested by: savhatesalot
Since it's spooky season it's gonna be a horror movie 😋

Finney- Texas Chainsaw Massacre; He wasn't able to watch it with Robin so he did with you. He almost cried from how scared he was, and pissed his pants at least once. This poor boy was clinging on to you for dear life and slept with the lights on for a week after.

Robin- Texas Chainsaw Massacre; it's his favorite movie so of course you're gonna watch it! You were clinging to him, he didn't get scared because of how many times he watched it. When you thought he went to go make more popcorn, he came up behind you and scared you. Cuddled you to sleep after.

Vance- In The Tall Grass; Wouldn't admit it, but he almost shit his pants. When time loophole thing happened in the movie, he thought he was tripping balls. When you clung to him, you could feel him shaking in fear. You teased him about it. Cuddled to sleep from being scared.

Bruce- The Strangers; Yelling at the TV because of the characters being stupid. "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU LOOK OUT THE WINDOW YOU DUMB BITCH?!" Him accidentally spilling the popcorn during a jumpscare. At the end, y'alls jaws dropped because it's based of a true story (it actually is tho, I've watched the movie 😋)

Griffin- Not even watching the movie; He would be too scared to even dare watch a horror movie. If he did, you must've bribed him with new books or something.

Billy- Wrong Turn; Screaming, tons of screaming. It wasn't just him, it was you too. Especially when the girl go decapitated from her jaw by that axe 💀 poor boy was clinging to you and Rover (his dog) for dear life

Donna- Scream; She said it wasn't that bad but was low key shaking. She loved Billy and Stu so much, y'all fangirl/fanboy together over them. She forgot about it after like a week of being scared and acts like nothing ever happened.

Gwen- Texas Chainsaw Massacre; Y'all watched it with Finney and Robin. Laughed when Finney pissed his pants. Gwen explaining why Leatherface is just misunderstood and just wants to be accepted by his family, and it actually making sense. Cuddling while Robin comforts Finney.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mason- Scream; Him thinking it's stupid but actually being lowkey scared to be alone. And him being jealous while you simp for Stu and Billy. You cuddling him and reassuring him you still love him more.

Miguel- Saw; Crying. When one of y'alls favorite characters died, he or you would ball your eyes out. Yelling at the TV trying to find a better solution. Having to stop him from breaking the TV when his favorite character died. Cuddling and snacks with funny movies to forget being scared.

Brady- The Babysitter; He was a bit too scared to watch an actual horror movie so that was the compromise. Him being jealous of you simping for Max/Allison/whoever. You getting jealous of him simping for Bee or Allison. Cuddling as an unspoken apology.

Tristan- The Babysitter: Killer Queen; Y'all watched The Babysitter earlier that week so he wanted to watch this one. He loved the kills that happened and how they were executed. Jumped and spilled the popcorn when the chandelier fell of that one guy. Cried when Bee sacrificed herself. Cuddling for him to feel better.

Banks- The Countdown; This poor boy kept getting jump scared by the smallest things. He almost started crying when the demon cracked it's ankles backwards. You clinging to each other and crying when the love interest guy died. Cheering when the ending is happy. Getting snacks to celebrate.

Jacob- Chucky; Him complaining about how they don't just drop kick Chucky across the room since he's so light and small. You throwing popcorn at Jacob because he wouldn't shut up. Y'all didn't even finish the movie, it just turned into a tickle fight. Cuddles after because you accidentally hit Jacob a bit too hard when play fighting and gave him a black eye.

Rebecca- Bride of Chucky; Y'all simp for Tiffany together. Arguing about if Tiffany and Chucky are good together. Agreeing Tiffany would be better with one of you guys and laughing about it. Cuddling the rest of the movie.

Madeleine- Frankenstein; She wanted to watch something "classic". Had a whole debate about how Dr. Frankenstein could use electricity to bring the monster to life. Chose a different and funny movie half way through. Cuddles when going to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope this is accurate to what you wanted savhatesalot :)