The wild night

Jennie pins Taehyung to the wall and starts playing with her hair...-"You shouldn't have done this Kim Taehyung" --"What do you mean Miss Jennie Kim" --"Drop the act Taehyung,You punctured my car and you also told the manager to make our entry together"--"You knew it"--"Yes I knew"--Then You should also drop the act Miss Jennie Kim, Dedicating a song to me in the concert, sneakily taking my photo"--"You knew it"--"You made it obvious"--"I LOVE YOU TAEHYUNG"--"I LOVE YOU TOO JENNIE"-They finally kissed,it was a passionate kiss filled with love and no lust..They craved for each other since so long and they were finally getting it...They broke the kiss.....
Taehyung:Baby girl get ready for your punishment for turning me on....
Jennie:I love punishments Daddy*seductively*
Taehyung:Get ready baby girl*seductive tone*
The dinner was over and Taennie went to a hotel..
🔞 Warning Smut Ahead 🔞
Taehyung pins her to the wall and kisses her.
They remove their clothes and both of them are in their undergarments..He gives wet hickeys on her neck and sucks her collarbone leaving hickeys... Jennie was giving hickeys to Taehyung on his neck...He carry her in bridal style and puts her on the bed and hovers above her and unhooks her bra and sucks her B00bs and he goes to her womanhood and starts fingering her -"Ahhhhh daddy,harderr"-Its time for mommy babyboy"-she teases him by not eating*ikyk*-"Mommy please "-"Sorry babyboy"-She eats him and after that he puts his dick into his pusssy and after that you know what happened..after 2 hours they finally stopped... Taehyung hugs her and she hugged him back but tightly..
Jennie: I love you so much Taehyung
Taehyung:I love you too Jennie
Jennie: Tae are you a virgin?
Taehyung:I was until today
Jennie:Hehehe me too
Taehyung: Really
Jennie: Yess
A few days Have Passed Taennie were inseparable they go to dates and cuddle each other...Beomryu moved to hostel because of college...