Fansign

Blackpink have released their new album...... Jennie was kinda busy because of promotions ,concerts and fansigns...Even though they are spending time...She was going to sing a song dedicating to Taehyung.... Ofcourse Taehyung would be attending the concert because her girlfriend is Jennie..❤️
At concert he met his college bffs Jin (Jisoo's boyfriend),Jimin(Rose's boyfriend), Jungkook (Lisa's boyfriend).......
Jin:Taehyungaaa it's been so many days
Taehyung:Jin hyung,Jimin hyung and Junkooka you guys are together without me seriously??
Jungkook:Hyung idk i also met them now..
Jimin: Taehyung are you dating Jennie?
Taehyung:Yes that's why I came here..
Jin:Wahhh I am Jisoo's boyfriend and Jimin is Rose's boyfriend and Jungkook is Lisa's boyfriend and you are Jennie's boyfriend
Taehyung:Whaaaat
Jimin: It's really a coincidence
Jungkook: Unbelievable...
At Blackpink pov:
Jisoo:Our boyfriends are getting along well
Jennie:Wow that's a suprisable
Rose:Do they know each other
Lisa:I guess
Concert starts and it was time for Jennie's cover song:
Jennie's outfit:

At Blackpink pov:Jisoo:Our boyfriends are getting along well Jennie:Wow that's a suprisable Rose:Do they know each otherLisa:I guessConcert starts and it was time for Jennie's cover song:Jennie's outfit:

Jennie sings the songs Don't Know what to do........

Jimin:AHH taehyung look your girlfriend is singing song for you..

Taehyung :Hehehe

Concert was over and There was finsign,during fansign there was a crazy stalker fan who gave her a lamp which had camera fixed on it..Jennie didn't know it and she keeps that lamp in her bedroom...After that fansign Jennie was exhausted and goes to shower,Jennie comes back from shower wearing a bathrobe she was taking her clothes from wardrobe when the cupboard door hits the lamps and falls down and break..Jennie was startled by that sound..she sees that lamp is broken but that's when she spots the camera..She was horrified because of it and immediately calls the police..they tell her to come to the station..she  calls Taehyung...

On the phone:

Taehyung:Hloo nini

Jennie:T-t-aehy-ung,,*sobbing*

Taehyung:Ninii why are you crying is anything wrong wait I am coming wait

Jennie:P-lease come

Taehyung immediately comes to her place and sees jennie sitting on the floor looking pale and then sees a lamp broken and small camera coming outside from it...He understood what happened..

Taehyung:WHO GAVE IT YOU

Jennie:Some fan from fansign

Taehyung:That mf did u inform to police'

Jennie:Yes they told me to come to station..

Taehyung:Okay then we will go..go and change your dress

Jennie:I am scared

Taehyung:*cups her cheeks*Don't be scared I am here for you I will protect you..

He stands like a barrier around Jennie..

Taehyung:You can change now I am going to protect you..

Jennie:*chuckles*Close your eyes

Taehyung:Should I?

Jennie:Pervert i am little shy

Taehyung:*closes his eyes*Tell me when you are done

Jennie changes her clothes and inform her company they took action against him...but yet Jennie was still scared..almost four days have passed and she was having nightmares..So Jennie was staying at Taehyung's flat..

It was 3 am in the morning,Taehyung was working on his laptop and jennie was sleeping..

Taehyung was working when he heard some sobs coming from his side..He turns to jennie and sees she was sweating and sobbing..he immediately wakes her up...Jennie wakes up and hugs Taehyung tightly and starts crying..

Taehyung:It's okay i am here nothing is gonna happen 

Jennie:Why do i feel like somebody's watching me......

Taehyung:Nobody is here except me 

Jennie:I feel so safe in your arms

Taehyung:Okay then let's stay like this forever

Jennie:Yess

Taehyung:Should we go on a ride 

Jennie:Yes lets goo

The whole night they went on a ride and had fun.....
A few days have passed...One day Jennie was in Taehyung's house waiting for him..but when Taehyung came home he was burning with fever..... Jennie didn't know that...She immediately hugged taehyung but she lowkey pushed her.. Jennie was shocked because he never behaved like this... Jennie touched his forehead and it was burning...
Jennie:Tae you are burning
Taehyung just fainted in Jennie's arms... Panicked Jennie immediately somehow managed to take him to the hospital...
At the hospital:
Jennie: Doctor how is he ?
Doctor: Don't worry he is fine he just has high fever...i gave him some medicine and let him rest for some days..
Jennie: Okay doctor
Doctor:He woke up you can take him home
Jennie goes to Taehyung who was lying on the bed...
Jennie:Tae-e how are you
Taehyung:I feel so weak
Jennie: Come we will go to home...
After entering the house Jennie made Taehyung lie on bed....
Jennie:Will you take a bath
Taehyung: Y-e-s
Jennie takes him to shower...
Taehyung:You will bathe me ?
Jennie:Yeah I guess
Taehyung:Whatt No *becomes red than he was before*
Jennie: Babyboy don't be shy i saw everything...
Jennie removes his clothes...
Author pov:
They are taking shower guys let's not disturb them ☺️ skip to after shower...
Taehyung was in his bathrobe.... sitting on the bed while Jennie was searching some warm clothes for him..
Jennie:Got it*goes to Taehyung*baby wear these clothes mommy is going to get something to eat
Taehyung:o-kie
Jennie makes soup for him and goes to their room and sees he did not wear his shirt...
Jennie:Yahhh why did you not wear your shirt it's so cold out there *scolds him*
But Taehyung just lifts his hands up.. Jennie chuckles at his cute behaviour and helps wearing his shirt...and she feeds him soup and gives him tablet..She lied on the bed with Taehyung...
Taehyung: Jennie I am not getting sleep
Jennie sings lullaby for him and he drifts to sleep.. she kisses him on the cheek and goes to shower...
She comes back from shower and sees Taehyung was feeling cold...she lowers the ac temperature and sleeps beside him...even though taehyung was sleeping with blanket he was not feeling warm so he turns around Jennie and hugs her tightly and sleeps on her chest... Jennie gives him a peck on his forehead and they both sleep....
Next day Taehyung wakes up and realises he was slept on Jennie's chest or her B00bs....he was really shy.... Jennie wakes up...checks his forehead
Jennie:You fever is down but why are you red tae are you okay
Taehyung:Idk
Jennie was asking him questions but Taehyung kisses her on the cheek and hugs her still his was red and a boxy smile plastered on his face...