Proposal

5 months have passed and Blackpink disbanded..
Jennie's pov:
I am very angry at Taehyung nowadays he is always busy in his and would come home late.... I was so done with him....I swear if he doesn't come early I would kill him..
Author POV:
Jennie was waiting for him while sitting on the couch...she gets a call from his jungkook
On the phone:
Jungkook:Noonaaa come to taehyung's office now please he is very drunk and I can't drop him right now
Jennie: Don't worry i am coming
Call ends
Jennie was boiling with anger...She enters the taehyung's cabin but lights were turned off she on the light and sees Taehyung was standing there in a suit smiling at her and his cabin was fully decorated with flowers and balloons.."Tae what is this" Taehyung knelt on the ground and pulled out a ring and said  "Jennie Kim,Will you marry me and be the mother of my children".."Taehyung....Of course...I will marry you"..She wears the ring they both kiss each other...
Jennie:That was a sudden
Taehyung:I know
On the wedding day:
Jennie's dress:

Taehyung's outfit:

Beomgyu's outfit:

Ryujin's outfit

Priest:So Kim Jennie would you accept Taehyung as your life partner for the rest of your life
Jennie:Yes
Priest:So Kim Taehyung would you accept Jennie as your life partner for the rest of your life
Taehyung:Yes
Priest:You may kiss the bride
Taehyung pulls Jennie for a kiss filled with only love and no lust... Everyone starts cheering for them... Jennie throws the bouquet and Ryujin catches... everyone starts shouting "Beomgyuuuuu"
The wedding was over and Taennie came back to their house... Taehyung pulls Jennie who was going for shower he removes her wedding dress leaving her in undergarments.."Today is our first night Jennie Kim i am not letting you go" "Okay then you can have me" he kisses her.. Taehyung was trying to enter his tongue into her mouth..he slid his hand into her panty and starts fingering her... Jennie let out a moan while kissing he enters his tongue into her mouth...It was a rough and long night for them....After two months of marriage Jennie gets pregnant and Taehyung was happiest man alive.... Time skip after 2 years.. Taennie had a baby boy...and Beomryu got married recently....
Taehyung,Taehyun(their son)were having breakfast and Jennie was washing the dishes...
Taehyun: Eomma appa I want a sister or brother..
Taehyung:*chokes on food*
Jennie:Taehyun...You want a sibling
Taehyun:Yes
Taehyung:How many siblings do you want
Taehyun:4
Taehyung smirks and looks at Jennie who was already looking at him smirking..
Taehyung:Even I want 4 children more
Taehyun:Yesss
Taehyung:Look Taehyun I and eomma are working but it seems like we need to work overtime*smirking*
Jennie:Fine *smirks*I and appa will work overtime for you to have 4 more siblings..
Taehyung:Yayyay I was waiting for this since very long
Taehyun:I am going to have sibling
Jennie:Okay now go and pack your school bag Taehyun
Taehyun leaves
Jennie:When should we start working then?
Taehyung: Maybe today night?
Taehyun: Eomma I am ready
Taehyung: Taehyun if you want a sibling you have to stay at Beomgyu uncle's house
Taehyun: Okay
.
.
.
5 years have passed and Taennie has 5 kids 3 boys and 2 girls.... Beomryu has 3 children 2 boys and 1 girl....
They lived happily ever after ❤️💚

Hope you guys loved it don't forget to vote..