Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11 Who wants to marry you!

Everyone present was stunned!

Many people looked at Chi Yueshan, who was standing in front of the inspection machine.

Chi Yueshan stared at the electronic screen, and there was a big 100% written between her avatar and Xi Rimeng's avatar!

There is an outrageous love outside the percentage! ! ? ? ?

"Am I blind?"

Her legs softened, and Xuan Ping hurriedly supported her, "Yueshan, calm down!! Don't die!"

The most terrifying excitement comes after the extreme silence.

Many people immediately went to the forum to watch the live broadcast. The first posts had already occupied the front row of the page, and they were being refreshed at a terrifying speed.

"News! ! ! This year's freshman match test found a god match! ! Xi Tianmeng is a 100% match with Omega who likes to smell sparks! 》

This group of people who only love lively shows the enthusiasm that they usually don't have in class.

- I rely on me! ! who? ? ? ? ?

-I knew I was going to the scene today, isn't Xi Rimeng an Omega?

- People are already numb at the scene. It turns out that the match rate is 100% and all instruments will be blessed at the same time hahahaha!

- I don't know if this is the ultimate social death or the object assigned by God?

- The funniest thing is that Senior Sister Xi is also here today! ! I came with Sister Wen [picture]! !

- Wen Xinghuo's backyard is on fire!

-Click to see the first-year freshman's heart is ashes[Picture][Need to pay 2 forum points]

- I think that first grade was so miserable, because I had a rival like Xi Tianmeng, which I was already in great pain with, especially for matching me with a rival in love... What kind of unparalleled oo!

- The instrument is wrong... No matter how you look at it, both of them are not A.

While comforting Chi Yueshan, Xuan Ping couldn't help but follow the people around him to look at the academy forum.

Some people also forgot to turn on the hidden panel. At first glance, many large blue-light screens were floating in the hall, and those who didn't know thought they were at the exam site.

Chi Yueshan took a deep breath, looked at the inspector in front of him, and said viciously, "Try again!"

The staff was sweating profusely, and the superior supervisor hurried over, checked Chi Yueshan's identity again, and asked her to change the machine.

The people next door who haven't been tested are looking over here.

In the first grade, Chi Yueshan, who was so angry that her glasses were blurred, took off her glasses and stuffed them in her pocket. Xuan Ping, who was standing on the side, comforted her: "It's just that there is a problem with the machine, so try again."

In Xi Shuang's mind, the sound of the hall just now was still in her head. She swears that this is the first time she has heard the special effects that match 100%.

The general match rate is 85%: "Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations."

Just like celebrating the New Year, that BGM is particularly magical.

She sighed subconsciously: "This voice pack is really unique."

Xi Rimeng said nothing, silently looking at the forum interface on the Guangnao screen.