Chapter 231-240

return
I match my rival O 100%
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 231 Diamond Wheelchair

    The news that Xi Tianmeng woke up spread quickly, and many people came to see her during her full physical examination last night.

    Xi Shuang came with the golden walking stick sent by Wen Xinghuo, and the first time Xi Rimeng saw it, his eyes hurt.

    "Can you not bring it in, it's too ugly." Before

    she finished speaking, she looked at Ling Xun: "You have bad taste."

    Ling Xun was scolded inexplicably but was not angry, and said with a smile: "This I didn't buy it."

    Xi Tianmeng was sitting on the bed, with a nutritious meal in front of him. But the eldest lady obviously didn't have a good appetite and didn't move much. Basically, Chi Yueshan, who was sitting on the side, was eating.

    Xi Rimeng: "Who bought it?"

    She thought for a while: "It's definitely not Wen Xinghuo, she is so stingy."

    As soon as the voice fell, the stingy person came, accompanied by the sound of the car wheel rolling on the ground, stunned Let the whole ward look at it.

    Xi Shuang groaned, and even Xuan Ping laughed, Chi Yueshan took a deep breath, and Ling Xun was taking pictures again.

    Xi Rimeng: "Can you buy a lottery ticket now, have you won the lottery?"

    The diamond wheelchair is also equipped with a laser light. It is dark outside the window at the moment. ward.

    The newly promoted imperial marshal finally looks less poor than his student days.

    But she didn't wear a work uniform either, and changed into a light outfit. At first glance, she looked like a sky-high figure with outstanding proportions.

    Some time ago, my life was not so easy. The muscles that I worked so hard for before I smelled Xinghuo were gone. Now I wear loose casual clothes.

    It's just that his face looks scarier than before, and he can be the protagonist of that kind of bedtime story "If you don't sleep, Marshal Wen will send you to feed the Zerg".

    Wen Xinghuo: "The salary is paid, haven't you received it?"

    She also snorted, "I forgot that you are not worth the money."

    Xuan Ping covered his mouth and smiled, thinking that she had finally learned how to be weird with Yin and Yang, and it was very touching.

    She also glanced at Chi Yueshan, who was sitting beside Xi Daymeng's bed, and found that the other party was also snickering, but her hand was pinched by Xi Daymeng, so she didn't dare to laugh too arrogantly.

    Xi Rimeng: "What is this wheelchair doing? I think if you install a speaker, you can go to the square to dance."

    She had just woken up, and she had already revealed a mean taste that made a group of people miss it. Wen Xinghuo was still in the group chat. I heard that Xi Tianmeng also complained about the teenagers who played hot dance music outside the square in the afternoon.

    Just now, a group of people were kidnapped for harassing the people. When they left, they were still yelling at who betrayed us.

    The client was very reasonable, and even called his eldest brother, who was working diligently in the next world, and scolded Xi Li for looking for a hospital and not looking for a super high-rise. Completely ignoring the insect tide, many high-rise buildings in the capital city collapsed. Even if the current construction team is very fast, it is not at the speed of a second!