Chapter 211-220

return
I match my rival O 100%
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 211 The Price of Lies

    Chi Yueshan didn't expect Xi Rimeng to be joking at such a time.

    In the high-definition video, Xi Tianmeng's lips are pale, and if you look closely, you can see that it is just powdered, and the pale white is not even as white as Xi Tianmeng's skin.

    Chi Yueshan: "Are you sick again?"

    Xi Tianmeng nodded, she fell on the sofa again, and the AI ​​robot brought the sliced ​​fruit, Chi Yueshan felt Xi Tianmeng's right across the screen Disgusting slice thickness.

    The AI ​​robot program that has been domesticated so well is also programmed to respond to Xi Daymeng, and it also reacted. Just as it was about to be recovered, it was pushed by Xi Daymeng and fell to the ground on all sides, unable to climb for a long time. stand up.

    Chi Yueshan: ...

    so bad.

    Xi Rimeng bit the apple slice, carefully looked at Chi Yueshan on the screen, and found that the other party was safe and sound, so he was relieved.

    It's just that the blond man holding the child behind Chi Yueshan is really dazzling, Xi Tianmeng: "Can you get that man out of the camera?"

    Xi Li suddenly got angry: "What is that man, can you respect your elder brother? Point?"

    Xi Rimeng: "Brother, it's been hard work with the children."

    Xi Li snorted and really walked away. The boy in the skirt he was holding was still sleeping, Xi Tianmeng was quite puzzled, how could he give birth to something that seemed to hibernate all year round.

    Chi Yueshan: "You have already logged into the M system? The communication of the warship is still available."

    Xi Rimeng: "Didn't you find that it is more stuck than before?"

    She also moved closer to the camera, rather dissatisfied. : "It took all my beautiful eye makeup."

    Chi Yueshan really doesn't know how her subordinates can bear this guy's troubles when he goes to the front line.

    Chi Yueshan: "M Galaxy... how is it?"

    Not long after she arrived, Ling Xun had already gone to the palace to get the chip Xuan Ping took out of Sheng Yangkui's brain.

    Chi Yueshan originally wanted to go, but she couldn't miss her daughter, so she went home first.

    Xi Rimeng: "There's no one left."

    She wiped her lips. Although her lips were naturally redder, she was obviously not in a good mood. After eating a piece of fruit, she didn't seem to be in a demon mood anymore, and she retreated back to the sofa.

    Chi Yueshan saw the wound on her hand, and the bandage marks were particularly obvious. Although it was very slight compared to the electronic injury appraisal Xi Rimeng sent to her, it made her aware of this person's stubbornness.

    I'm still injured, do you think I won't be worried if I laugh and laugh?

    Chi Yueshan sighed in her heart, and asked Xi Daymeng calmly on the bright side: "Have you met that bug again?"

    Xi Daymeng nodded: "Yes, it's very strong."

    Xi Daymeng closed Closing his eyes, the feeling of being in the mecha cabin still appeared instantly, including Jiang Zhi's words that no one else heard.