Tailed beast holder ninja

Yana KurosakiHolder of the 10 tailed wolf, Jin

Yana Kurosaki
Holder of the 10 tailed wolf, Jin.

Sweet, kind, shy, caring, quiet

Likes: dogs, making friends, Ramen, training, rain storms.

Dislikes: cats, bullies, eating fish, getting lied to

Ninja moves she learned from her old dear dad. Her eyes would change to the eye drawing above for the more charka used ones.

 * Main style of battle is swordsmanship. Among most forms, her primary techniques revolve around her dad- created Bōgyohanzai-ryū and battōjutsu, both of which are preformed at an almost god-like speed. She is capable of using her agility for flawless precision and to inflict lethal attacks without much effort.

* Sword Pressure: Yana can put enough spiritual pressure into her swings so waves of energy have incredible wind pressure which could easily blow away the clouds in an overcast sky. However she does not use this ability often in fights equating high charka level

* Gaō (roar; sound made by monsters): This is the name given to Yana's ability to recall her blades back to him during battle. But can be stopped of an enemy ninja catches her blade before she does.

* Shadow Blade : She was similarly do was Sasuke can do with his shadow star.

* Wall of Roaring: Yana creates vibrations across whatever he uses as a blade to gather the winds. She then creates dense walls of air in the directions of her swing to either deflect or reflect energy attacks, or push back any who approach the wall of air. It helps alot to help her fellow ninja.

* ((hardly used))  Suffering Nerve Disease: Her father developed and taught her this technique that hits all of the nerve endings on a person's body through the use of hyper-speed and high precision and high accuracy attacks. Surviving victims who had heightened awareness of what was happening to them stated that the sensation the attack gave off was as though time had stopped around them, and when the world moved again, unforgiving pain crackled like lightning across their bodies until they passed out from their bodies falling into shock because of the agony. She would only use it if she really has to.

These are her special moves above. She be able to do the common ninja moves as well.

Backstory:
The oldest and wises of the other tailed beast. despite not being the only 10 tailed beast he doesn't let his enemy get him down. Juubi and Jin are great enemies. Been fighting each other for years before they were placed into human hosts. Jin was given to Kurosaki clan. A hidden village on a island.  Well until a group of ninja came and killed them all except new born Yana and her father. They both were able to escape and live at the hidden leaf village. No one except the leader and her father of the village of Yana's family and that she is the holder of a tailed beast