The game

TW: Blood, fighting, langue, panic attack (kind o-ish just a mention :) )  death.

     Dream knew Tommy's weakness, the disc, but now they're gone. So? What is Tommy's weakness now? Simple answer, Wilbur, Tommy's big brother, Wilbur Soot. Dream sighed, how was he going to use Wilbur against Tommy? Wilbur owes him a favor, a favor from revival, a favor form getting him out of that train station.

 So that's where we are now, Dream cleared is throat. "Dear my dearest friend Wilbur, I would like to call upon a favor from you, you do owe me due too revival. This favor will be discussed in person, please meet me at *Just a bunch of random coordinates*. From your dearest, Dream :)" The blonde smiled at the note, putting it in a letter and sending it off viva bird. If he was going to be honest, he didn't really have a plan, he didn't even think Wilbur was going to show up. But it was worth a try, it's plan time.

"TOMMY, GIVE ME MY DAMN COAT BACK!" The taller Burnette ran after the smaller Blonde one, he tried to grab his coat from the younger's hand. "FUCK OFF WILBUR IT NEEDS CLEANED!" "NO, IT DOSEN'T!!!!!!!!!!" Tommy stopped, jumping out of the way, watching Wilbur fall on his face. "Ow I think my nose is broken..."Wilbur slowly sat up, trying to cover up the blood downpouring onto the ground. "I'm washing this..." Tommy  hissed, Wilbur started begging him not too in a whinny baby voice. "It's nottttttt that dirtyyyyyyyyyy!" Wilbur whined "When was the last time you washed this?" Tommy threw the coat on the ground "Uhhh, 14 years?" "WILBUR!? EW GROSS MAN!!" The blonde was happy he dropped it.

"I'm going home to wash this... It's uh ew..." The smaller picked up the coat, more dragging it than anything. "Ok.... Bye Tommy..." And then he was alone again. Wilbur stared at the hole near the burger van, he still hasn't forgot that night, the loud sound the explosions filling the air, Tubbo screaming Ranboo's name, the loud crunch of his own nose breaking, crying, Quackity running over to Ranboo's body, having to explain to Techno that Ranboo is dead, Tecno hitting him, trying to beg Techno to stop, crying, pleading, crying, trying to protect himself, screaming, crying, stop, help, screaming, Phil please help, Phil just standing there watching it happen, more screaming, help, help, please someone help, Tommy pulling Techno off, everything was blurry, blood, his hands where covered in ash and blood, it hurts, hurt, hurt, hurt, stop, someone sitting him up, Panic attack, blaming himself, living with this guilt.

He let out a shaky breathe. A bird landed in his shoulder, "Oh hello friend :}" The bird dropped a note, Wilbur picked it up and read. "Dear my dearest friend Wilbur, I would like to call upon a favor from you, you do owe me due too revival. This favor will be discussed in person, please meet me at *Just a bunch of random coordinates*. From your dearest, Dream :)" "Dream... I'll go, I'll play into his little game." The Brunette put the letter down.

OML! I DID THAT IN ONE DAY! 511 WORDS! OK FIRST CHAPTER! SLAY IG