You Came?

Tw: Blood, kidnaping, death, paanic attacks. 

       DREAM POV:

     That's when I see something I didn't expect to see, Wilbur Soot, he came. "Dream I'm hereeeeeeeeee!!" Wilbur whined, "Well well, I didn't think you would show up." I chuckled, my hand drifting over a lever. "What are you planning dream....?" Wilbur hissed, stepping forward, and grabbing his sword. "Oh, Wilbur~ Just close your eyes." I pulled the lever, and before he could even react the ground swallowed him whole.

3rd person:

     Wilbur gasped awake, everything hurt. "Where am I?" Wilbur tried to adjust to the darkness of the room, to say the least, it was pretty blurry. His hands were tied behind his back and he was in a chair, the Brunette tried pulling his hands out but it just got tighter. "It's good that you're awake" A small light flashed on, blinding Wilbur. "Where am I!?" "Shut up, no one said you could talk." A small knife was put against Wilbur's throat, drawing some blood. "For one, don't talk unless you are told to, second, you're going to stay here unless I tell you so." 

Wilbur's voice hitched, and he tried to shrink into the chair. "You want to die don't you, stop moving"  The knife went deeper into his throat. "Say sorry." "I'm sorry..." Wilbur added a scoff at the end, whimpering as the knife went deeper into his throat. "sorr-y I-I'm sor-ry!" Wilbur choked out, not even noticing the tears falling from his face. "Good..." The knife went deeper and deeper. The pain was over.

The train station, the cold floor that was all too familiar. He wanted to cry, scream, plead, do anything to get him back, back to his family. "Ghostbur?" Wilbur whispered, it hurt to talk. "Reviedbur?? Why are you here?"  Ghostbur stood up, looking up and down at Wilbur, His checks were stained with tears, his hair was all messy, and he had a small scar on his neck, still covered with blood. "I'm- I-"  Wilbur whimpered, the burning feeling that his throat felt every time he talked, it wasn't the best feeling. "Drea-m"  Wilbur managed to stutter out, through his heavy breathing and him whimpering every time he talked, it was kind of hard to make out what he said. "What? Why would he-" "the upper hand, he just w-ants power." His voice hitched as he sat down next to his ghost. Then it was quiet, both of them didn't say anything, and none of them said anything for days.

Both of them sat there, how long has it been? 4 Days? 5?  The ghost made a focus on the small little broken sob that came out of Wilbur's mouth. "Reviedbur? Are you ok?" Before he knew it sobs filled the dark train station. Ghostbur moved closer to Wilbur, rubbing his back slowly, "Wilbur, what's wrong?" "I-I can't be here- I-I Jus-st! I-I-" He stumbled over his words, "Wilbur slow down and breathe." The only reason Ghostbur knew how to handle this was because of Tommy, he had a lot of panic attacks back in exile. "I-I ne-ed to get back, w-what if h-e hurts Tomm-y!?" His breathing started to get more unsteady and faster. Then the train arrived.

OML I FORGOT THE TW FUCK MAN-