We lost him-

700 WORDS! POGGGG. ANY WAY-

TW: BLOOD, DEATH, KIDNAPING, MANIPLUTAION 

Wilbur pov:

Dream left 2 hours ago, so I took this time to scream. It wasn't like anyone was going to come, but... It was worth a try. How many times have I died? Six? Seven? Eh- what's it matter anymore? No one was coming to get you; if they did, Dream would stop them. I sighed, screaming was doing nothing and it just hurts at this point. I heard walking, the pattern that I am so familiar with. My whole body tensed, and I felt like throwing up. "Good morning." I looked up and saw that mask.

That goddamn mask, every time I see the mask... I want to leave. Run, hide.

Please, Wilbur, move

escape 

get out

run

"So have you changed your mind?" "No" I scoffed, he grabbed onto my face, and I flinched away. "Will come on, it's not that hard." He let go of me, walking behind me. "Your wings are so pretty" He rubbed my good wing, and his hand ran through my feathers. He tugged on my wing, then again, harder.

 A scream, my scream? It hurts.

Does it hurt? Why?

Blood?

Fuck

3rd person pov:

      Wilbur was out by now, probably due to blood loss (But who tf cares), both of his wings were mostly gone, and blood poured out of what was left of his wings. "Fuck might as well kill you." Dream scoffed while slowly grabbing the brunette by the hair. Wilbur was out cold, "I'll kill you when you wake up pretty boy" Dream muttered letting go of the other's hair. 

Quackity POV: 

"Slime- Tommy he's- not okay... Ever since Wil disappeared Tommy has been- Distance, he barely talks to anyone-" I muttered looking up at the slime. "It's ok Quackity from Las Nevadas! I'm sure Tommy from L'manburg will be a-ok!" Slime almost yelled, he got out of the chair he was sitting in to hug me "Slime no-" I shifted slightly moving away from him. "I'll look for him. Slime make sure this place doesn't go to hell while I'm gone."

Time skip

    I've been looking for hours, It's best to give up- Is that Dream?  I watched as Dream slipped underground. Yea that's normal, Welp- I followed him slowly, making sure he didn't see me. I walked into a small cramped room. My face dropped as I heard recked sobs and a slight scream. The room fell silent, dream slowly left the room his hands had small blood spots and he let out a small scoff. He grabbed a piece of paper writing something down.

Dream POV (KINDA BACK LIKE 2 MINUTES AGO-):

"Wilbur! It's good that you're awake." I scoffed as he shrunk into the chair. "Plea-" I punched him, and more blood came out of his nose. Fear consumed him, his eyes were wide and I could see him shaking. "Stop talking, You would think after you hurt them because they talked, they would stop but- NOOOO"  I argued, throwing my hands up. From the corner of my eye, I see him flinch making me stop. "Fuck- You're scared of me. Wilbur Soot scared of me? Well..." I grab his face slightly making him squirm. My hand slowly slid down to his neck, resting it there. "I could kill you again..." I spat making him stop moving. I squeezed his neck choking him, watching him start the squirm again, I watched as liquid poured down his face, as he tried to get a scream out. And then I watched as the life slowly left his eyes.

I let go of him, I watched as his head dropped to the side. I slowly left the room, pulling out A piece of paper and writing slowly and accurately

     Dear dearest friend Tommy :),

We haven't spoken in a while, With the disc being gone we don't have much to speak about. But now we do, I have Wilbur. So meet me, and you'll get your brother back.

I made sure to smear a little blood on it. I smiled looking at the note. Folding it slowly, then sending it off viva bird. I felt eyes on me, and that's when I saw him 

Quackity

He stared at me, I turned my head acting like I never saw him.

So this will be fun :)

HAHAHAHHAHAH I DID IT THE FIRST CHAPTER IN FOREVER