#2

You keep cursing under your breath as you grow nerveous in every fucking second. The time seems to move very slow, testing out your last pieces of patience. Your heart beat is unstable while you can not sit comfortably and keep tapping your feet on the tile floor, thinking for any possible way to get out of here.

The room has air conditioner yes, but you still sweating anyway. Chewing your lips unconciously while your eyes wandering around the dimlight room with disco lamp illuminating it and sexual song playing at the background. You know it's just a few more minutes left until he arrives at the VIP room.

"Loosen up babe, just be in the moment!" Maddy cheers as she lightly dancing with Heather in their seats between you. Yes, they both has been holding you tight to prevent you from running away.

You just ignore her by rolling your eyes and sigh to massage your temple. They both already drunk obviously and how bad you really want to lash out to them but it will be useless at this point. You just have to be dealing with their drunken shit right now and hit them in the head tomorrow when they're sober.

When you were getting out from the toilet earlier and about to escape towards the exit door, Maddy and Heather somehow unfortunately found you and stopped you before they dragged you into the VIP room without even listening to your complains.

Saying they're already booked a VIP performance for three songs and that means fifteen minutes for you to enjoy the private show with your friends. And what making you don't want to be here more is the fact that they've booked special show for the mask stripper. At this moment you know how helpless you are.

And it's like the universe is laughing at your misery, the door being open and the mask stripper comes in. You clear your throat before inhale the deepest sigh, feeling your cheeks burn in red. Fuck, you really are fucked now. There's literally no way out. If he succeed to make you wet just by dancing on the main stage before, you don't know what he's capable of when he's dancing privately for you and your friends only.

He wears a different mask from earlier, just a regular black mask that covering half of his face but still wear the same outfit only with a black briefs under. Oh yeah shit. It's so fucking sexy and making you to press your thighs together already.

God, spirit, arch angels and universe please have mercy.

From the moment he entered the room, his gaze immediately locked on you even until now he's standing in front of you beside the pole table with high chin and a sly smirk on his plump lips. You just notice that he has very sexy lips indeed, everything about him is sexy.

Your friends are going wild as they're cheering so loudly when the mask stripper starts his dance along with the music. You gulp, unable to move on your seat. It's like your body is freezing on the spot and the feeling you felt from earlier when he was dancing on the main stage comes back.

Your eyes widen while your breathe got hitch in your throat as he suddenly climbs down from the table, crawling between your legs. It's happening so fast and you don't even realize that your legs are already spreading, making your short dress to move up even more while he's kneeling in front of you. At this state you don't care anymore if he can see your lace panty or not.

He put his hands on your thighs, moving it up and down to caress your skin. Maddy and Heather gasps and they go even wilder from watching the scene. The mask stripper moving his body closer to your face purposely, pressing his lower abdomen on your crotch still with sexy smirk plastered on his lips before whispering near your lips.