Happy Birthday

It is my birthday today i am now turning 17 i am so happy. Well it is 3 march. I am so happy i hope something special will happen. I hope and i believe luke is gonna give me a really beautiful suprise

Luke POV
It's camila's birthday today. I have preapare this present for a long time well thankful i have ask camila parents and school is still holiday i will tell it at school in a romantic way. I get ready and as usual i pick up camila. She was so beautiful she wear a shirt pink pastel skirt with an light purple crop top. I was so happy. When she step in i said to her "HBD my princess hope you will be happy forever." Then she blushes and kissed me on the cheek. Then we go to school.

Camila POV
Luke was so romantic. When we arrive at school taylor give me a present is really beautiful it has many 1d things. Then the class congrats me execpt 1 couple #beckstin. But idc coz i am taken.then it is break time Luke goes to my table and said "Meet me at the school garden at the rooftop". Our school has this beautoful roftop garden. If we want to go there we have to reserved.

Luke POV
I have reserved this garden for her birthday. I gave her the suprise. When she goes up i said to her "Babe i know you love me but i know you also love 1d so for your present i am giving you a ticket for you to go touring with me, 5sos and 1d at this summer. Hope you like it. Then she kissed me on my lips and said "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ". Then break time was over i was so happy and i think she cant wait for that day.

Authors note: guys thanks for readung our seventh chapter hope you like it. And guys just want to tell you that in this fanfic the date was not the same and if you recognize in tis story is 2014 but dont worry we will try to chase the right time.