Meet Up

first tour is amazing! zayn is so cool. it's in Manchester. now i wann sleep but someone knock our hotel door. luke open it and pretty girl came and hug him
"LUCAAA" the girl said and luke respond it with "HEY BABEE" he spun her around. who's she? luke want to introduce her but i dont want to hear that. i go to my bed room in the hotel. zayn's come. "camila is jealous camila is jealous." he singing. im frown. "aw she's frowning okay so you wanna go with me? i want to meet up with brad." zayn added "brad the vamps? OH MY GODD!! wait i want to make up!!" zayn laughed and pick me a outfit. luke came in. argh he ruined zayn-camila moment. "what r you guys doing?" luke said. "ya i ask her to go out and look she's super excited haha." zayn said trying to make luke's face frown. good papa! "zayn im done!! what should i wear?" i asked him and luke left. "hm i think this one. brad likes cute girl." zayn give me some advice. i use white crop top and purple skirt with purple jacket i also use my white boots. im ready to see my another celebrity crush. "zayn, what should i do with my hair?" i asked him again. "ponytail!" hm good zayn good papa. so we go to a huge flat and brad came out. "hey brad this is my daughter camila." brad shaking my hand. i smiled try to be cool. zayn whisper "try to be cool eh?" i chuckled. so we go to starbucks and talk few things also about my new group. and 4 strangers came and said hi. they seat with us. "so you guys are 5h?" zayn said and 4 of them nodded. then zayn introduce me. "so this is my daughter camila she joins your group too!" what? "HAH?" im very confuse. then all of them introduce there are Lauren, Ally, Dinah and Normani. "hey camila u dont even remember me? im your cousin." WHAT? LAURYYY! "LAURYY OHMYGOD U CHANGED SO MUCH...." i hugged her. "so lets meet more often camila" said normani. "yeah sure." i smiled. so lauren seat beside brad and brad text me. yep we exchanged phone number.
*text*
brad:milaa
brad:babe
brad:i know u read this
me:brad just talk we're not that far.
brad: i like lauren i have known her since middle school
me:wait what?
brad:help me. im blushing and she cant se this
me: you want her to be yours?
brad: yes.
me:meet me more often.. i'll help you.
brad:thankyou
so i think we need to go home its already 10pm
so we all went back to our place. all of them already sleep. so i go to bed i cant wait for tomorrow.