✧ 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖶𝖠𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖳𝖮𝖭 𝖥𝖠𝖬𝖨𝖫𝖸 ✧

「 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 」

○ bob washington — father ○
○ melinda washington — mother ○
○ josh washington — twin brother of mikayla ○
○ mikayla washington — twin sister of josh ○
○ hannah washington — twin sister of beth ○
○ beth washington — twin sister of hannah ○

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

after a successful career in hollywood netted movie mogul Bob Washington fame and fortune, he purchased an extensive amount of land atop Blackwood Mountain to serve as the idyllic vacation retreat for his family. the manor house he built there functioned as an ideal getaway and a testament to his wealth and prosperity and thus the washington estate was created.

what once was a safe haven was no longer considered a safe haven to the family. ever since the tragedy that struck hannah and beth washington, the estate became a hot topic. tourists, tresspassers, and protesters would come to the estate which unnerved melinda — wanting to protect josh and mikayla who eventually left the estate to deal with the losses on their own.

a year after the incident, josh invites everyone back to the lodge for a get-together event. little did they know, it was rigged with pranks that would serve as a punishment for what they've all done to hannah and beth that night. lucky for josh, his last remaining sister would be unharmed. he cared enough to keep her from experiencing a world of pain once again. little did they all know that pranks were not the only dangers surrounding the lodge but a group of creatures known as wendigos were out for blood — maybe flesh even.