They Might Be Angry But They're Also HORNY

Hello °'°

Notes: A fight scene, SMUT 🎉🎉🎉

3rd Person P.O.V.
.
..
..."Con..."
.
.

...

..
.

"nor?"

.
.
.

...

"Connor?"
...

.
.
...
..
.
"Connor?" Zach slammed his hand on the table without being too harsh. The blonde guy had zoned out, he jumped a little and looked at his best friend.

"I'm fine." He answered, although no questions were asked.
"Well you don't fucking look fine." Zach leaned back. "Come on, talk to me."

The other one shrugged. Zach leaned down.
"Talk to me."
"You're just curious about what Harold is." Connor spat out.

He looked up to find his friend staring at him, dumbfounded. His face looked like a child's that was caught doing something he shouldn't.
"That's not why I..."
"No," Connor shrugged his head rapidly and got up. "No."

Zach watched his friend walk away from the table, and only decided he shouldn't leave him alone when he noticed he was on the verge of crying.

(Well, he shouldn't be alone in the woods after all.)

They walked all the way back to the main hut.

Horrible pictures from his memories were flashing before the blonde's eyes.

He stopped in the hall and tried to breathe.

He didn't hear Zach closing the door behind him.

Once his breathing felt like normal again, an odd scene caught his eye.

A gun.

And a notebook that was slipping from the open mouth of Zach's backpack.

Zach didn't understand why Connor literally ran to the bedroom.
"Connor? What are you-"

He walked towards him and found him with the gun in one hand, and the notebook, open, in the other.

Fuck. Fuckity fuck.

"What. The fuck." Connor half laughed and turned to his best friend. His face than twitched in anger. "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

If Zach should be honest, he did thought Connor would find the two not-legal-on-the-island materials, but he didn't expect he'd get this angry.

"Why are you so surprised, huh?!" Zach returned the energy.

Connor was probably overstressed because of his encounter with Harold, and that was why he continued shouting.

"Fucking seriously? I tell you not to do two damn things- and you do them EXACTLY."
"Nine, actually." Zach stepped back when Connor started to get closer.

"Why why WHY are you this obsessed with things that are NONE of your business?"

He threw the gun to one side, and the notebook to the other. This time Zach didn't step back.

"We're back to that again?! HOW is this NONE of my business you bastard? I have the RIGHT to know what I'M dealing with!"

"You didn't have to deal with SHIT until you insisted to come, and now you just became another pain in the ass for me." The blonde said through gritted teeth.