Chapter 1

"Who was she JJ... hm."

"Who was she this time!" I said in a disturbingly calm tone.

"Some girl in my bio class," he said while opening a beer.

He was pre-med that's how we met. I saw him in my class, he was the basic frat boy type, but he was actually really nice. Not to mention he was ridiculously hot. There was maybe 20 girls head over heels for him but I didn't care. So when he came up to me I took my chance. We ended up going on a few dates and one thing led to another. Next thing I know we're in the back of his 1964 Aston Martin. We were fighting over the same shit all over again. Some pretty girl walks up to him and starts flirting and he flirts back.

Usually, he makes up this lame-ass excuse like "oh no I didn't wanna talk to her." Or " she came up to me what was I supposed to do?"

But right now I'm too stressed and too tired to care. He's speaking to me but I can't hear him, it's like this deafening ringing in my ears that won't stop. But, he's right there standing next to me with his fluffy brown hair and piercing brown eyes sucking me back in like always. I snap out of it and look at him.

"What." He says looking at me confused.

"I'm leaving," I say.

Nothing more nothing less.

"What do you mean you're leaving? HUH, where are you going? Amelia where the fuck are you going." He starts yelling.

I don't answer, I don't turn around I just take my car keys and leave.