Chapter 13

~RiM's POV~

I'm still shocked about what the guys told me.

Mark...is not a transferee? Why did our teacher tell us that he was new? What kind of world am I actually living in? Ugh.

Lies. Lies. All lies.

I'm still a little bit mad at the guys because they didn't tell me as soon as possible that they were a popstar! And now, this? What else could possibly go wrong? Again?

I need to talk to Mark about this tomorrow.

I tried to sleep. But I can't. Everything is just not yet sinking in yet.

Moments later, I dozed off to dreamland.

~Next Day~

I woke up early.

I usually wake up early but not as early as this. But that's okay. I really needed to get out of this house to think and get some fresh air.

I got ready for school and didn't bother to wake up the others because it's too early and they might get mad at me.

I was heading for the door but I taught of something. I need to leave a message.

"Bye guys. Got to go. I'll see you later at school. And I didn't bother to wake you up because it's still too early. By the way, I prepared your breakfast and ironed your uniforms. "- Shin Ri Mi.

I put the letter on the table where it can easily be noticed.

~Suho's POV~

*Stretch stretch* Ugh. It's so early. Well, it's actually 6 a.m.

I am NOT a morning person.

I got up and woke the others up.

"Kids, wake up." I said while shaking each one of them.

"Eomma, it's still too early..." Chanyeol whined. Aish, this giant really.

"We need to get ready for school...Oh?" While I was shaking the others I noticed that D.O was already finished washing up.

"Oh hyung, since I'm done washing up. I'll help you wake them up." D.O is so kind.

"Arasseo." I accepted his offer.

"Yah~ Ireona." I said not wanting to startle them.

"Are they dead?" D.O asked. Oh no. Satansoo is rising up.

"Hey. Don't say that." I said.

"Oh. Mian hyung." -D.O