Chapter 1

I'm just sitting down at the edge of my bed thinking about when I'll meet my 12 bestfriends.

"Rim! Your bestfriends said that they can't meet you. They're really busy." Mom announces while opening the door.

I just gave her a weak smile. I was really expecting that I could meet them today.

Mom left and I tried to dial my friend's number, Ae Mi. Hope she picks up.

"Yobeoseyo?" I can't help but, break down and cry.

"Hey! Rim, they can't meet you? I'm sorry for that. Maybe, you need to move on." Ae Mi advises.

I wipe my tears and tried to calm down.

"Move on? How?" was all I can ask.

"Like some other boys, stop thinking about them! Have you even seen their faces?"

"Not really, it's been 10 years since I've last seen them. Do you think they'll change that much?"

"What? 10 freaking years? Do you think they won't change? Just, stop crying and try to notice some other guys like EXO!"

"EXO? What's that? A boy group?" I ask.

"Yes, try to search them on the internet. By the way Rim, can I ask you a question?" Ae Mi said.

"Yeah.What is it?"

"What's really your story with your bestfriends, Rim?"

--

Ten years ago

While I was walking to the park, I saw 12 little boys crying around my age, because they were being bullied by 5 big boys and for me, being bullied traumatizes you.

So I thought of a plan to scare the 5 boys. I thought I might scare them by wearing a really really scary mask, so I did. I went near them and tapped one of them and shouted "Rahh!" after that they went running. It's really childish, I know. But the fact that we were kids back then, it was convenient.

After all the commotion, the 12 little boys stopped crying and went near me and gave me a bear hug. All of them lined up and said "Thank you vey very much for helping us."

"You're welcome." I said while giving them a bright smile.

One of them went near me and said "Since you helped us, you can now be our first ever girl bestfriend!" the boy said while smiling really widely.

I thought about it for a minute and finally decided. Since I don't have a lot of friends, why not?

"Okay, from now on I'll be your first ever girl bestfriend and all 12 of you will be my first ever boy bestfriends." I said while smiling really widely. After I said that,we all did a group hug.

One by one they all introduced themselves.

"Hi! I'm the happy-virus, Park Chan Yeol."

"Hi! I'm the fragile one, Zhang Yixing, you can Call me Lay."

"Hi! I'm Kim Joon Myun, you can call me Suho."

"Hi! I'm Kim Min Seok, you can call me Xiumin."

"Hi! I'm the Picasso--" after he said that he is the 'Picasso' they all laughed.

"Ya! I'm still talking here! Okay, as I was saying, I'm the Picasso Wu Yi Fan, you can call me Kris."

"Hi! I'm Kim Jong Dae, you can call me Chen."

"Hi! I'm Huang Zi Tao, you can call me Tao."