Chapter 2

B r o k e n E m p i r e

__________

"Hush now, honey," The cat eyes sultry hushed, piercing her eyes to Lisa's doe ones, "they might hear us," she licked the tip of Lisa's shaft, slowly agonizing.

Lisa lifted Jennie's chin using her index finger, watching her ethereal face glow in the dim lit office. Jennie then sucked Lisa's index finger, swirling her tongue.

Lisa groaned, she grab the petite girl and turned her around face plant on the table and ass out for her sight. Lisa ripped Jennie's dress from her ass and threw her panties beside the table. Lisa kneeled down kissing Jennie's inner thighs caressing it gently.

Without a beat, Lisa plunge her tongue inside Jennie's core, "Fuck, Lisa!"

"Shh," Lisa said while her tongue is still inside her, probing fast inside her.

Jennie grabbed the edges of the table, her knuckles turning white as Lisa kept going, "fuck," Jennie said breathless.

The cat eyes gasped as she felt Lisa's hand circling her clit using her finger, "I'm coming,"

"Not yet,"

"Please,"

Lisa understood. She stood up and turned Jennie around, facing her, she saw a dazed and sultry look, her eyes made Lisa more and more hungry at the sight.

Lisa kissed Jennie's mouth hungrily, their tongues fighting dominance, Jennie then gave up and let Lisa devour her. She then felt Lisa's shaft grinding on her core. Lisa lay Jennie down on the table and positioned her shaft in between Jennie's core, sliding it up and down. The contact making them moan.

The taller girl pumped her shaft on Jennie's entrance before she slides it in smoothly. Jennie threw her head back and Lisa groaned at the wet and hot feeling surrounding her length.

Lisa slowly push inside, until it was fast and fast, their breath and heartbeat synchronizing. Their moans filling the office.

"I'm close!" Jennie felt her stomach, "Fuck faster!"

Lisa obliged and pounded Jennie hard and fast, she took her Jennie's nipples in her mouth, sucking and licking.

Jennie couldn't contain her moans, she threw her head back, her veins popping from the sensation building up on her stomach.

Lisa held Jennie's hand. Lisa closed her eyes as she felt a build up on her, Jennie grabbed a fistful of Lisa's hair to move Lisa on her face, kissing sloppily as the tension on both of their ends are currently nearing.

"Lisa," Jennie said with a throaty moan.

"Fuck!" Lisa said as she felt Jennie's and hers.

Jennie felt the hot liquid dripping from inside her, she took a glance at a breathless Lisa, sweat dripping down her neck.

"I love you," Lisa said, kissing Jennie's forehead.

"I love you, too."

_____________________

Jennie helped Lisa button her shirt, "Which reminds me, what are you doing here?" Lisa asked as Jennie finished all the buttons.

"I missed you," The cat eyes smiled, "didn't you miss me?" Jennie smiled.

"Of course!" Lisa said almost immediately.

"I'll be your assistant from now on," Jennie said with a sly smirk.

Lisa bent down to pick up the pieces of Jennie's dress, "Hmm, how about Milan?"

"I had been thinking about that, too," Jennie glanced at her.

"Sorry about the dress, I'll buy you a new one," Lisa grinned. Her smile making Jennie want to kiss her again, aggressively...

"I've been thinking about staying here for good, Lisa," Jennie said silently.

Lisa didn't say anything, she continued to pick up the pieces and even threw them on the trash.

"Lisa, talk to me?" Jennie said anxiously, scratching her elbow and looking at the floor.

The older girl gaze at Jennie, she moved closer to her and gave her a warm embrace, "I need time to think, Jen."

"But, it's been 3 years already!" Jennie huffed, letting Lisa go, "I've always been waiting for you, you said you'll divorce your wife for me, it's been years!"

"I'll make a way," Lisa pierced her eyes through hers, "just give me time, okay?"

"I hope you keep that promise."

Lisa just smiled, knowing damn well she can't leave her wife and her son, but she can't leave Jennie either, she loves her so much.

"Here, wear this," Lisa grabbed a dress on her hidden closet.

"Since when did you buy extra clothing?" Jennie wore the silky formal dress.

Lisa just shrugged. It was her wife's, it was supposed to be a gift. They have the same body type and its making Lisa's life easier then.

"You look good on that dress," Lisa eyed her up and down, her curves are defined and her breast almost showing.

Jennie giggled, "yeah?" Jennie bit her lip as she strutted her way over to Lisa's desk.

Lisa sat down on her office chair and watched the cat eyes do her work. Jennie bent her down, elbows on the desk. Lisa moved her face closer to Jennie their nose almost touching.

"Love?" A familiar voice said on the other side of office.

Lisa moved away and stood up before the door was opened.

"Hey-" Irene greeted but immediately stood frozen at the girl bent down on her wife's table, with the most uninterested eyes she ever saw.

"Love," Lisa said awkwardly, "how are you?" Lisa cooed, giving her wife the most lovingly embrace. For a moment Irene forgot the woman near her wife's desk. "Meet my new secretary." Lisa introduce.

"Miss, Kim meet my wife, Irene," Lisa gulped.

Jennie walked her way to Lisa's wife, her eyes daring and her lips with a smirk. Irene take a good look at the woman in front of her, cat eyes, nice beautiful red lips, but some smudge to it. Her choice of clothing is somewhat familiar and that dress, it looks just like mine.

"Good day, Mrs. Irene," Jennie bowed and extender her hand, "I'm Kim Jennie,"

"You can call me, Mrs. Manoban," Irene said with authority.

Jennie bit her tongue and smiled light heartedly.

Irene had a feeling, but she wasn't sure of it, but the woman seemed familiar. She glanced at the woman and she was eyeing her wife, it was seductive and daring. Irene didn't mind Jennie's hand and gaze at her wife instead.

"Love," Irene said seductively, "can we?" Irene stopped and glanced at Jennie, she tiptoed to reach Lisa's ear.

"I want to make love to you here,"

____________________

Author's note: Lisa is older than Jennie.