MYSTERY

══════・❃・MYSTERY・❃・══════

1. Greed by scrabblepost

 Title:  8.5/10 

Cover: 7.5/10 

Blurb: 9/10 

Plot: 15/15 

Creativity: 15/15 

Grammar: 14/15 

Characters: 4/5 

Interaction with the readers: 3/5

An overall review: 13/15 

Total Points: 89/100 

Review : Greed is a very interesting title and since it's only one word, it's attractive but I judged the relevance of the title through the blurb and it seemed good enough to me as, even though I wanted to, I couldn't manage enough time to read the whole book. The blurb is well written because I was intrigued at once! And the plot is so unique. I loved how creative you were with the plot! Your grammar and your choice of words is superb! My overall enjoyment developed slowly which I find is fit for the genre of Mystery. I, very much look forward to reading till the end.

═════════・❃・❃・═════════

2. Beyond Reasonable Doubt by MiniMoxx

Title : 7/10 

Cover : 8/10 

Blurb : 8.5/10 

Plot : 12.5/15 

Creativity : 15/15 

Grammar : 15/15 

Characters : 5/5 

Interaction with readers : 5/5 

An overall review : 15/15 

Total Points : 91/100 

Review : Your title is creative, no question about that. The cover is beautiful and the blurb is alright. The plot felt somewhat 'common' but your creativity with the plot is amazing! Your grammar is to the point and perfect, your paragraphs are shapely, your simple sentences help the readers get engrossed and I love altogether how you have written it. I could imagine the characters in my head which I was grateful for because it helped me to understand them better. Your interaction with the readers is well, your story, your characters speak out and so do you! Overall, I enjoyed the book from chapter to chapter and your book is fit to be in the genre of mystery because as the chapters passed, it got more mysterious! I loved it!

═════════・❃・❃・═════════

3. The Grimm Dossier by BellOfSilence

Title : 8/10 

Cover : 6/10 

Blurb : 8/10 

Plot : 12/15 

Creativity : 15/15 

Grammar : 15/15 

Characters : 5/5 

Interaction with readers : 5/5 

An overall review : 11/15