Game night (fluff??)

A/N teheheheheheheh I'm giggling while writing this part 😫💕

*•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•*

Your just silently making your way through the hall to get to Dews room.

Contemplating why the fuck your doing this.. you finally make it to his door.

Has the hallways always been this long? Ehh.. whatever.

You knock on Dews door, holding the card game in your other hand.

You stand there for a good 30 seconds before he answers the door, flinging it open.

"Woah dude, ya good there?" You ask, chuckling at him.

"Uh.. yeah, come in." He says, moving out of the doorway to let you in.

As you step into his room, your greeted by Swiss, he's set up a whole fucking table already.

You look at him and cross your arms, giving him the look of shame..

He gives you the nastiest look ever, then you walk over to him and hand him the uno cards.

He lights up instantly, passing them out around the table as you sit at one of the two other chairs.

Dew soon joins you guys and you start playing uno.

*•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•*

.. "HAHA! I WON!! YOU GUYS FUCKING SUCKK!!" Dew slams his hands on the table, jumping up from his seat.

"YOU FUCKING CHEATED! THATS NOT FAIR!!" Swiss yells, looking at you to back him up.

"..Dew, you didn't call uno." You say, looking at him.

You can see the pride leave his eyes as he turns to face you, absolutely menacingly.

You can see his tail thrashing behind him, waiting for you to say something before this turns into a cat fight.

"B-but! Uhhhhm.. no one plays by the rules anyways! So you win..!" You say, looking around the room.. looking for a possible escape route.. just incase.

"Thats. What. I. Thought." He says, crossing his arms..

*•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•*

Its been quite a few hours, Dewdrop almost beat the absolute shit out of Swiss for beating him at uno once, but then Dew won again and it raised his ego.

I swear this dude is an absolute egomaniac.. but anyways, your getting pretty tired, so is Swiss.. Dew looks like he could run for the next hour non stop..

You let out a yawn as you look to Swiss, pleading with him to finally finish up this game.. for both your sake.

Swiss finally finishes up the game, letting Dew win.. as to not end up as the headline for the church.

"Alright, i think im going to call it a night. Have fun guys!" Swiss says, getting up from his chair, winking at you and Dew.

You hadn't even noticed Dew wrapped his tail around your waist.. you can feel butterflies floating around in your stomach.

*•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•*

You spent the rest of the night hanging out with Dew, you guys ended up watching a movie. You fell asleep peacefully, cuddling into Dew while he held you.

*•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•*

A/N .. I'm so fucking tired right now but i cant sleep till i get this post out so damn it HEREEEEE.. anyways I'm going to sleep now night lil thirsty people.

Word count: 513 words.