Rulers

When I say it's my world..!
It's my world..!!

The darkness of night roared as moon shined brightly announcing the presence of it and it's beautiful moon light shined uponed the things around.

The rustle of cold wind sounded around in the air making people huff out air from their mouth by rubbing their arms feeling the coldness of winter night.
In the dark alley of the Seoul where no one dared to go around in the peaceful darkness of the night because the monsters linger around that's what parents told their children to have them in the house as night starts to shone upon.

But who were the monsters..?did anyone ever tried to know..?
The monsters that lingered around are no other than the mafias of mafia city Seoul.

The sound of the gunshot roared loudly from some alley in the middle of Seoul announcing a new death. A murder. So many murders have happened in this city but no one ever knew who did this whom to blame so many mafia are there in this city this place is their kingdom.

But the the most of them had only one symbol lied close to them and that was the symbol of THE EMPRESS the No. 1 mafia gang, queens of this world and most feared. But the fact is they only include of women. The second gang that is named in this kingdom is NCT the kings of mafia world and the murders of the big mafia's, ministers had a combined symbol that was symbol of both gangs. YES, they work together too... But will this togetherness last forever..? Will they be this powerful for forever..?

Will they stay..?
Any Guesses?