youre mine mangos

(this will be fluff  : shadowpeach )

Macaque was on his bed...okay fine it was indeed wukongs bed. But could you blame him?

The whole room smelled like peaches. It was very clean. And the bed was the best part.

Wukong ended up leaving his hoodie on the bed so macaque took this as an advantage to put it on.

As macaque nuzzled into the pillow and weighted blanket he let out a small chirp. And flicked his tail.

(Meanwhile with wukong)

Wukong decided to take a stroll around flower fruit mountain to grab some fruits mostly peaches the little monkeys grew. They were ripe and ready to eat.

Wukong decided this stroll had to end because it was starting to become dark. So he cloud summersaults to his house.

He opens the door which he was expecting to be locked actually. He started getting suspicious and looked around the kitchen,bathroom,and living room...but nothing appeared. So he thought he just left the door unlocked.

Wukong yawned as he opened his bedroom door,also chirping. But he stopped in his tracks as he noticed it smelled different in the room like Mangos?

Then he looked at his bed and saw someone was sleeping on it!?!?

"Okay what the hell?- hey get off my b-" wukong walked to the bed and was practically poking at the body with his tail just to notice it was macaque?!

"Mangos?...wha- well actually I can't blame you. You do look pretty fucking cute." Wukong smiled and started spacing out. But then he felt a tug on his sleeve, it was macaque telling him to join in on the bed. So that's what wukong did.

But before he joined in he decided to change into sweatpants  while taking off his shirt he put on a blue hoodie he had.

Macaque was catching a glance at the whole thing while blushing a deep red. He calmed down as soon as wukong lifted the blanket and scooted closer to macaque.

"Why are you even on my bed in the first place?"

"...I was tired of sleeping by myself-"

"We both know that's not the reason...you know why~"

"...cause I missed you and wanted attention.."

"Hm~"

Macaque flipped over to face wukong and kissed him on the lips quickly. Wukong blushed a red as he looked at macaque but the other was just nuzzled into the blanket.

So wukong decided to just take a hold of his lovers tail and his own as the wrapped around each other.

Macaque hummed slightly showing comfort. Wukong scooted closer and wrapped his arms around the other. As he did that macaques ears brushed against the others hand and he chirped.

So wukong brushed his hand against them again and it  caused macaque to moan a little but wukong didn't want to start pleasure. Maybe another day so wukong just decided it was best to sleep.

"You're mine mangos..."