shipping (spicynoodles)

(Authors note: This One Shot will contain smut towards the end so watch out for that if your not comfortable!!! Number 2 this is a spicynoodles fanfic. Number 3 MK is in his monkey form and Redson has horns and a tail)

"Hey MK! I got this idea from YouTube I thought it would be funny to try out!!" Mei Snickered to herself as MK looked over to the phone she was holding. "You think, Me a pigsy's noodles delivery boy. Has time to get shipped to your house in a box?" MK responded with a hand being told to hold up his head in a skeptical matter. "YES I DO!!" The both fluttered with excitement as they dashed out of pigsy's noodles shop searching for a box.

While MK and Mei were at the store searching through big boxes to fix MK's size Mei decided to make a "personal" call...

Redson's pov:

"You want me? To help you suprise MK?..." Redson sighed. "I'll be there in a sec." I grabbed a white t shirt and some black sweatpants. Something in me told me that this is a bad idea and I should pack some food so I did so. Finally I had teleported to Mei's destination.

"Okay I'm here now, what did you need? Also MK why are you in a b-" that's when Mei butted in. "Woops!" "U- DRAGON GIRL!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I got pushed into a box. I was going to get out but I was taped shut with only a square made for air.

I didn't even notice someone under me squirming. It was soft.

No one pov:

"Redson c- can you get off! Me!" MK was lying there hardly being able to breath due to red's knee on his chest.
"Noodle boy? What is happening!" Redson frantically Shaked the peasant wanting answers since that's when redson felt we were being moved on a cart. "My guess is that Mei called you over and then she pushed you in a box with me for about 2 nights because of a challenge we saw online....." MK got comfortable on one side of the box while redson was on the other it was still very cramped.

"You got to be kidding me...Well good thing I brought dried food and a water bottle... You can have the water I don't need it." Mk had been started looking dehydrated so redson just gave into it.

It had only been about 3 hours and it was now 8pm so it was dark by now.
It was cold so MK was shivering like crazy. "It's fucking freezing maybe we should've added a blanket in here or light instead of my phone flashlight..." Mk shivered as his tail started flicking redson in the face back and forth. "Ugh- stop whining. Give me a minute!" Redson grabbed a hold of MK's tail causing him to jump to sensitivity.

"My apologies..." Redson spoke up quickly flashing a bright red across his face. He flipped his body over laying down on the same side with MK. He got comfortable and then used his body heat to comfort MK which was very useful. They both ended up falling asleep but Redson woke up to the feeling of hands around his waist with a tail curling up onto his leg and it wasn't his own this time.

He looked to MK who had drool falling down his mouth to his chin doing light snores. The red hair decided to poke at the noodle boy not really finding interest but just curiosity filled him. "He has sharp teeth? Since when...must've grown in." Red then moved closer into MK but that's when they're box got flipped over waking MK up in  franticness. The box opened! Both of them rolled out. Redson sat up just to realize that MK was under him but he was sitting on his chest....Again.

"Haha huh huh- why d-do you keep doing that!!"

"Well excuse me!! I'm trying to find out where the fuck we are and my guess is that were not at the Dragon girl's house."

"Let me see." MK turned on his golden vision just to be met with an ocean and a hill,they're were on a random hill? "We're near the ocean if you look down you can see. But how do we get hommee~" MK informed with a yawn at the end.

"Here grab my hand we're gonna teleport. Try not to throw up moron!?" MK looked up at red reaching his hand out that was shaking with concern. Red just took a grip on his hand and burst into flames as they appeared Infront of MK's bedroom door.

"Never again never again!!"

Mk was holding a tight grip on his stomach as he dashed in his room to the bathroom while redson followed right in his tracks. "Are you okay?" Redson looked with a **I told you so** facial expression.

"Yeah I'm okay I brushed my teeth cause vomit tastes nasty and bitter!" Not that MK was proud of it but more or so disgusted. It was about 9pm by this time the room was very dark when the bathroom lights turned off.
When MK tried to walk to his bed he put his arms stretched out trying to guide himself like a blind person. Redson hadn't realized MK moving so he went in front of him without knowing.

"OOF!!- HEY WATCH IT!!" MK rolled on floor bonking redson with his fist. "YOU MORON GET FUCKING OFF ME YOUR HEAVY!!" The Red haired demanded with force being pushed on top of him. The demon flipped MK over and they both started wrestling with eachother on the floor created a cartoonishly grey cloud with things being thrown.

MK turned on his golden vision and without processing a single thing he bit hard into the demons shoulder.

"Ugh~ WAIT A SE- did you just bite me?" 

"Did you just moan?...And I'm sorry?" Mk squeaked his voice as the end running to turn on the lights to the room. He looked at Redson to be met with a position of reds hands being at his sides twitching wildly. His legs were wide open with one up and the other laying down on the floor with the rest of his body sitting upwards.

"Oh shit it's bleeding-"

"Ouch. Also no I didn't moan! It was just a random noise." Red was clearly blushing but was in shock due to what MK just did. "Noodle boy! If ANYONE  sees this mark I'm going to fucking kill you!!"

"I'm not believing that. Admit it you liked it!" MK ran up towards redson pouncing on him. Redson acted quick though once mk got a hold of his hands he flipped him over for now redson being on top and MK being bottom. He pinned him on the floor and bit him back but way harder that blood started to Peirce his skin. They were both wearing white shirts so the fabric rubbing against it was a true pain.

"Agh~ redson! Stop stop! It stings!!" MK let out a groan but started speaking utter nonsense once he realized his mistake.

He tried wiggling his wrists out of Redson's grasp but nothing worked. So he kicked redson off of him while grabbing his trusty staff. The demon got up quickly while leaping to MK, The Young monkey soon was able to pin redson onto a wall.

This clearly irritated redson so he grabbed a hold of MK's bandana leading him to giving him a quick peck on the cheek (not those dirty minded people!)

Then he teleported with MK.

(To be continued in the next chapter! Will contain smut in that chapter so everyone watch out for that!!!)