Tama Tonga

_________________________________________
Title: My daughter
Summary: Reader was Kenny's girl and part of Bullet Club but when Kenny broke up with her she found out she was pregnant of him but never tell him. Tama step up and became her daughter's father but what happen when Kenny finds out?
Warnings: Swearing and pregnancy
_________________________________________

"IT'S MY FUCKING DAUGHTER!" shouted a furious Kenny.

"NO IT'S NOT KENNY SHE'S MY DAUGHTER! I SAW HER BORN, I HELD HER IN MY ARMS, I TAKE HER TO SCHOOL, I TELL HER STORIES AND I SING WHEN SHE GOES TO SLEEP! SHE IS MY DAUGHTER KENNETH NOT YOURS!" Tama shouted back at Kenny in annoyance with tears in his eyes.

*Five years ago*

Kenny and I have had a relationship for almost ten years and it was the best thing in the world. We always supported each other in everything. We dominated all of Japan with wrestling and we were known as the most dominant couple in professional wrestling. We were so close to each other that it was rare if we weren't together. Everyone always complained about being so close to each other and if we weren't, they knew it wouldn't be long before we were together.

We had our best experiences when we were part of Bullet Club. Everyone thought it was "Eye Candy" not just Kenny's but the whole Bullet Club. The truth is we all got along and loved each other like family. Well, most of us. Kenny and Tama didn't get along that well. We were friends and everything but there always came a time when they would argue.

Tama and I have been best friends for many years and even long before I met Kenny. My family was very close to Tama's and we were always together at everything like parties and more. When I met Tama I automatically pictured him as my best friend and the person I can rely on for anything and he will always be there for me. Kenny wasn't too happy about me spending a lot of time around Tama but I always interpreted it as him being overprotective even though sometimes he would go overboard.

*Flashback*

I was laughing with Tama and Tanga at something funny Marty had said and Tama had his arm over my shoulder. But what I didn't know was that on the other side of the room was a Kenny who was annoyed by what he was seeing.

When we got home I could tell that Kenny still wasn't talking to me which was strange to me because normally we always talked on the way home about anything like the video games he loved to play. However, this time he was completely silent and I thought he was just tired but he didn't seem to be.

"Ken...," I spoke to him and he kept playing without paying attention to me, "TYSON!" I yelled at him and he stopped the game to look at me, "you're applying the law of ice to me and I don't understand why." I looked at him with my arms crossed.

"You're really asking me that y/n?..." I nodded, "I don't know how about the fact that you were very close to Tama." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Are you serious Ken? God I told you that Tama and I are best friends..." I was going to continue but he stopped me.

"He doesn't see you that way y/n why aren't you seeing it?" He said to me starting to get agitated.

"Because Tama doesn't see me that way Kenny for god sake you sound like a broken record with the same subject." I said starting to get annoyed.

"YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT HE'S IN LOVE WITH YOU SHIT!" he started to raise his voice.

"TAMA DOESN'T LOVE ME KENNY AND I DON'T LOVE HIM DAMN IT WE ARE JUST BEST FRIENDS AND NOTHING MORE!" I yelled at him very annoyed.

"BEST FRIENDS DON'T LOOK AT EACH OTHER THAT WAY!" he yelled back at me.

"WHAT WAY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" I continued to ask him.