Solo Sikoa

_________________________________________
Title: Who do you belong to?
Summary: Y/n is still Smackdown Women's Champion and everything was going great until Ridge approaches her and looks for any excuse to talk to her but Solo reminds her who she belongs to.
Warnings: Smut
Requested by simmywwe
A/N: this is part two of my first Solo one shot so, you better read that one!
_________________________________________

"1, 2, 3! And y/n retains her championship from the amazing match with Shotzi." Michael Cole said as I stood up holding my championship above my head smiling. The Bloodline was not with me as Shotzi said I wouldn't be able to win without them and now I can see her defeated in the ring as I walked out of the ring smiling and grabbed a microphone.

"I hope you got who's boss in this division Shotzi." I said and threw the microphone on the floor to walk out backstage.

*Backstage*

As I arrive I get applause from some of the crew members and I smile at them a little pained. Kayla tells me to start an interview after the match and I accept.

"Y/n surprising and amazing victory against Shotzi..." Kayla starts to say and I interrupt her.

"Surprising? AMAZING? Really Kayla? Last week I said I was going to retain my title without the help of The Bloodline and that's what I did..." I sighed calming myself down, "I won this championship with help? Yes, yes I did but that doesn't mean I don't know how to fight my battles and get that through your head and all fans alike..." I was about to continue but a voice interrupted me.

"Y/n just the person we wanted to see." Said a red-headed man as he approached me.

"Can I help you with something Shemus?" I said staring at him.

"We don't want to interfere with your interview..." he continued.

"I'm wasting precious time of my night so if you don't move forward to talk I'm leaving because I have things to do." I inform them to try to leave but Ridge grabs my shoulder preventing that from happening.

"We just want to talk for a second please..." he says with a tender smile and I signal Kayla to leave and I look Ridge up and down and stare at him indicating for him to speak, "We know you play an important role in The Bloodline and that you are amazing and we were thinking if you could help us with something." He tells me calmly.

"What do you want?" I ask staring at Ridge.

"Your help just that...", I looked at him confused, "before you were part of that group you were sweet, kind and a good person who cared about others and we want to help the girl who was pure joy..." he wanted to keep saying but I stopped him.

"Just because I'm still talking to you out of respect for our friendship doesn't mean I should hear this bullshit Holland..." I said staring at him, "I'm living the best stage of my career and..." I was interrupted by footsteps behind me.

"You better get your filthy and crusty fingers off my girl." Approached Solo annoyed and I automatically put my arm across his chest preventing him from walking by and starting a fight.

"This has nothing to do with you Sikoa we were just talking to sweet y/n..." said Ridge and Solo interrupted him again.

"When you refer to my girl you better take the sweet out of her if you don't want me to break your head and pull it out of your body." Said my boyfriend even more annoyed.

"Just think about it kid." Said Shemus dragging Butch next to him and Ridge just smiled at me to get out of there.

"What did those idiots want?" Jey asked asked.