Chapter 4

Me and Ash were hanging out, talking about something.

"Estella?" Ash called out my name.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Do you feel anything for my brother?"

"what?!" a hue of pink fade in my cheeks.

"why would you think that!?" I ask.

"Nothing. Just a thought." Ash smirked at me.

"what a weird thought. But anyways! Oh did you know that Esmeé gave birth?" I continued, trying to change the subject to distract her.

"really!? Can I see her kitties!?" She beamed.

"sure! Why not?"

"oohh!! Let's go let's go!" She jumped up and down, I laughed at her excitement and we walked to my house.

I get the key of our front door and unlock it.

We entered my room, where my cat was with her children. Ash's eyes lit up, looking at the small kittens.

She ran to the cats, squealing at them. "They look so cute!! AHH!!"

I chuckle, and watch Esmeé taking care of her children.

Hours went by and Ash was done squealing at the kittens. Ash went home as she noticed the sun was setting.

"Do you need me to come with you? A lot of creepy guys have been sighted these days, and I don't want you to be hurt." I asked.

She was about to say no, but stopped to think. She smiled suddenly, and replied.

"sure, why not?"

"alright!"

We walked and walked. The closer we got to her home, the darker it got. A man suddenly walked up to us, looking at my body.. creepily.

"Is there anything you need, sir?" I questioned the man— who was staring at me.

"You look beautiful. and this little girl too." He said slowly.. Ash looked uncomfortable.

He got closer to us, making Ash hide behind me. "Sir, if you don't need anything.. please leave us alone."  I said nervously. I was scared, I didn't want it to happen again. I didn't want Ash involved either.

"Come on.." the man said.

I looked at him intensely, but he didn't listen. The man grabbed Ash's hand, which made me lose my limit.

I punched the man, which made him stumble and lose his balance. I stepped on his chest, looking at him with a stern look.

"if you tell anyone about the events this evening, I will kill you." I said, stepping on his chest harder.

I step back and look at Ash with a sweet smile.

She had a terrified look on her face.

"holy shit."

Was the only thing that came out of her mouth.

I swiftly clean off the blood from my hands and we go walk back to her house.

Before knocking at the door, I look at Ash with guilt in my face. She notices and asks. "what's wrong?"

"I'm so sorry Ash. I'm sorry, I really am." If Ash wasn't there, I would've done something worse.. but the risk of being heard by Dolores shouldn't be tested.

"It's fine Estella! That was super cool anyway! the way you punched him! awhh teach me."

"what!? I can't do that!"

"Please!??!?!"

"No!"

I knock at their door, which a tired Zaydan opened it, He looked like he had just woke up. He looked surprised to see me, and a blush on his face appeared.

"Oh! Estella.. uh hey.." He says awkwardly, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hello darling, I'm just dropping off Ash. Alright I'll go now, Bye Ash. take care~" I wave goodbye at the 2 siblings.

Zaydan's pov:

I shut the door after waving goodbye, and Ash had a small shocked expression on her face.

"W0ah you okay sis? You look like you saw a ghost."

"I saw something worse than a ghost.."

"Eh?" I asked confusingly.

"Whatever I'll just go to sleep.. goodnight." Was the last thing she said that night before going to bed.

"oh alright?"

The next day.

"Zaydan.."

"Hm?" I replied, Ash looked at me seriously before continuing.

"Do you have a thing for Estella?"

".. what?! No! I don't, I swear!"

"You do don't you!?"

"I don't!" I replied.

"Oh my God you do! I need to go." She says immediately standing and running outside the door, with me chasing her.

"Hold on where are you going?!" I shout. God she's fast.

Ash ran to Estella, who was sitting in the fountain. "ESTELLA!!"

Estella stands up from the fountain, fixing her skirt and turning to Ash. "Is there anything you need Ash?"

"I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!! ZAYDAN— HMP-"

I quickly cover her mouth. "shut your mouth! Estella anything she says, it's all lies!"

Estella looks at us, blinking continuously. obviously confused.

"..what?" She questioned.

"ZAYDAN LIK—"

"SHUT UP"