Chapter 10

My mom was calling for me downstairs, I go down seeing the blonde girl from before.

"Zayn, you remember her right?" Mom asked, gesturing her hands to the girl.

"Yeah.. Talya, was it?" I asked to confirm.

"Yep! That's me." She smiled at me.

"Cool.. so uhh what are you doing here?" I ask

"I came here to ask if you wanted to hang out.." She answered.

I was speechless.

What.

The.

Hell.

Is.

Happening.

"Uh..- I'm- Well.." I looked at my mom, seeing her smiling at me, nodding.

"Well! Uhh.. sure, why not..?" I said.

Talya smiled.

"Yay! Let's go!" She beamed, grabbing my arm and dragged me outside. I took a quick glance back at my mom, who was waving goodbye at me.

"Woah! Where are.. we.. going?" I asked as I turned to Talya, dragging me to a place.

"Somewhere! Just be patient!" She said.

After some running, I realized that she had dragged me to a pond.

It was really beautiful.

Clean water, beautiful flowers, it was peaceful actually. I should bring Estella here from time to time.

She sat down and patted the grass next to her, gesturing me to sit down.

I do as she says, sitting next to her.

"What are we doing here, Talya?" I ask as I turned to her.

"Well I really wanted to get to know you. You seem like a fun person!" She admitted.

"That's nice to know, Talya. I think you're a pretty fun person too.. but that doesn't answer my question." I added.

"I sometimes go to this place when I'm bored, so I decided to bring you here!" She beamed at me, I nod.

"Ohh.. alright." I look away, turning my gaze to the pond.

"So.. what's the place you go to when you're bored? Or when you're sad, or anything." She starts up a topic

"Me? uhh.. well I just stay inside my room. I only go out when my sister needs something."

"Really?"

"Yeah.. aha." Chuckling as I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly.

Talya laughed.

We hung out a little more, and she was really nice. She was really funny and easy to get along with.

After an hour or two, we noticed the sky turning orange, meaning we had to go back home.

I stand up and hold my hand out for her to hold, she grabbed it and I pulled her up.

As we walked home, Talya cracked a few jokes that had made me laugh.

Estella's pov:

Me and Alan were cleaning my shop, I was sweeping the floor and he was cleaning the tables.

As I was sweeping, I had noticed Zaydan with a girl outside. The two had looked so happy..

The longer I stared, I realized that the girl he was with was the blonde girl that came to my shop!