Truth

a/n: THERE IS GOING TO BE SOME SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER, FEEL FREE TO SKIP THEM WARNINGS WILL BE ABOVE THEIR PARAGRAPHS 

Y/n's pov

After a while of simple subjects, talking about school, celebritys, movies, and memories. I decide i want to ask him about his eye again, I can tell hes lying to me, perhaps hes embarrassed about how he really got that black eye, but i just cant leave it at that. Something tells me theres much more to it, maybe it is just my overthinking but i just cant ignore it. The more i look at it the darker it seems to get almost like its begging me to expose its truth. How could he have possibly got it apart from the "falling off a bridge" and "the door" theories, which both seem unreal to me (especially the bridge one which was just a joke) Im not exactly too sure how to ask without being too pushy, but i got to know.

"Noriaki, about your eye ,are you sure your okay? I ask adding concern into my voice "Yeah, why." he straight forwardly replies. I see the panic in his eyes covered by a chilled façade, and the forced unnatural breathing pattern. "Tell me how you got it again?" "I ran into a door..." Yeah sure i doubt that, he was fine just before we started talking about his eye, and now hes obviously uncomfortable, perhaps i can get the truth out by the malicious act of persuasion. "I have some cherries in the fridge, ill give you em if you tell the truth." that was a lie, i dont have any cherries but i can see the temptation in his eyes. Ill make sure to buy him some later, thats if he does spill the truth.

"Truth about what?" he says flashing a cheesy smile "Look Nori, i find it hard to believe that you, one of the most gracious people i know, ran straight into a door." his face lights up pink "Do you promise you wont hate me?" he queries, his face still drenched in panic. "I could never hate you Noriaki." I state moving in closer playing, with the hair hanging over his face. "The other day when we went to town, after i had ran off i encountered Parker." The outside world stops, i can no longer hear the birds chirping in the garden, like my sense has weakened. I could only hear the sounds in the room we were in, which stayed completely silent, the atmosphere became dark and frightening.

Could parkers disappearance had something to do with Kakyoin? "We fought." he paused "which lead to my black eye." I could predict the possible outcomes, the adrenaline within me began to rise and was probably doing the same to Noriaki. "Then what happened?" I interrogate, he began to tremble, i could see the tears threatening to form in his eyes. "Theres nothing that can excuse what i have done, I promise i was just trying to protect myself." "You killed him didnt you?" He paused before giving me a nod to clarify. I cant believe what im hearing, theres no way Noriaki could have killed him. Sure the guy was a dick and all but for Noriaki to have done something like that, i just cant imagine it.

"PLEASE DONT HATE ME, YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT." he cried out, tears dripping down his eyes. He wrapped his arms around me and began to sob soaking my shoulder with his tears. Im just in shock, i dont know how to respond at all, I dont even think i could if i tried. I put my arms around him, my heart painfully throbbing as each of his tears dripped down my arm. "What am i gonna do?" he asked, looking up at me with bloodshot eyes. Why did he have to ask me that, i honestly dont know, I dont return his question instead just holding him tighter for both his and my own comfort.

Kakyoin's pov

I cant believe any of this, the whole situations feels so surreal. I dont think i care about the fact i killed somebody, my biggest fear now is losing y/n. "Do you still like me y/n?" I tighten my grip around him, bracing myself for any possible answer. He doesnt reply, I look up at him to see him completely spaced out. "hello? y/n?" i gently poke him, trying to gain his attention but it doesnt work, i poke him again for good measure but still no response. All i can do is sit tight in his embrace while it lasts. "What if the police find out?" he mumbles, "what do you mean if the police find out? they cant." I think i could die right now just thinking about it, id have to go to jail and separated from y/n.

⚠️Lime warning - making out, groping⚠️FORGIVE ME

"It doesnt matter because i wouldnt let them take you, you were defending yourself and thats that." he says, I feel the world around me come back to colour, Thank god he doesnt hate me. I unconsciously grab his face and pull him towards my lips, im not afraid anymore of my feelings towards y/n, im proud to say im in love. I gently caress his hair, parting my lips so he can enter his tongue in. As hes working in my mouth I tug at his collar, obliterating all possible space between us. "I love you y/n." "I love you too Noriaki."

⚠️LEMON WARNING- GRINDING, MOANING, ORG⚠️I spoiled this ff :/

I sit on his lap pushing my crotch closer to his, i look up at him for a sign of approval to which he silently nods. I begin grinding against him, feeling my genitals heat up. He joins in, us both rubbing against each other causing friction on our pants, my insides are burning up i cant take it any longer. I bite his neck supressing any noise coming from my mouth. After the interval of repeated orgasms shared between to both of us, i look down to see both our school pants drenched in a white sticky substance, letting off a strong arousing smell.

I hop off his lap then instantly falling into his arms, both of exhausted from our devious act. I cant believe we really did that, it was all so sudden. But not at all do i regret it, i look up at y/n. He pants out of breathe, stuck with a lewd expression on his face. I plant a kiss on his cheek, i watch as his face fades from red to a soft pink, my heart spirals out of control by the fact hes still flattered by that action, despite us both have done something way beyond that. "We should probably get changed." He suggests, i agree. I go to the bathroom wiping myself off as well as changing out of my dirty uniform, and putting on a hoodie that  was given to me by y/n. He goes in after me, changing into his lounge wear which could only have been assumed to be his pyjamas.

I joined him in bed, it had gotten dark and i hadn't realised the time. "You should stay here, its not safe out." He says putting the covers on top of us. I completely forget about it being a school night, or about informing my mum where i am. I snuggle up beside him and feel my self peacefully fall asleep, to the relaxing aroma coming off his hoodie i was clothed with. Before completely drifting off i feel soft lips on my forehead, that was the last thing i remembered before finally dozing off.

A/n: okay so, in the desc i said id do smut but the thing is i havent read or wrote much smut in a while apart from doujinshis, in which the pictures r pretty much just self explanatory and no worded techniques i can pick on so im sorry if this kinda sucks, i didnt wanna go too far with "it" since i know id probably ruin this so i just went with some short and simple one rounded dry humping, :)

took me a while to write this chapter because in my head i was kinda forcing myself to write a proper long detailed smut, but i kinda just gave up on that. I decided to atleast keep this ff a little less intoxicated then going all out. Been a while since i posted because this supposedly this "SMUTFULLEST" chapter gave me the gift of writers block. so dont blame me, or do it is ur choice.