Chapter 4

*RING RING*

We both opened our eyes, snapping back to reality.

"Uhh.." I felt a bit embarrassed. I got off him and we both sat down.

"Hello?" He quickly answered his phone and I sat there quietly but on the inside I am so mad! Why? because....

JUSTIN BIEBER AND I WERE ABOUT TO KISS!!!!!!!!

I screamed inside my head.

I mean those things only happen in dreams... Well, if this is a dream I don't wanna wake up from it, but sadly our lips didn't even touch.

He finally hang up and I acted like nothing's wrong. "Who was that?" I asked him.

"It's just-" He got interrupted by my phone. Now someone's ringing me, I wonder who it is...

I looked at the phone screen, "It's my auntie." I said softly and answered my phone. "Hello?"

A woman on the other line said..."Vanessa! It's your auntie Caitlin. Where are you? I went to your hotel room and you weren't there. There's an emergency! You need to go home ASAP! Tell me where you are!" "Wh-what? What's going on?-" I said nervously. "Okay, do you remember the place, where dad used to take me all the time?.. Go find me there, near the really big trees. You know where it is." "Okay, I'll be there in 30 minutes, stay where you are!" "Okay, bye..." She hang up.

Justin looked worried, "What's wrong?" He touched my shoulder and I turned to him and shook my head. "I don't know......"

-After 2 years-

"Hey Vanessa, can you please run to the grocery and buy me a couple of things?" My mum yelled from her room. I got up the sofa, turned the tv off and went to her room to get the list of grocery and money.

I'm 18 now. I finished school but I still don't have a job, not that I can't find one, I just don't want to work, besides my mum needs me, she needs someone to take care of her. She's in a wheel chair. She got into a car accident 2 years ago, she broke almost every bone in her body, doctors said she's very lucky she's still alive.

I opened my car door and got into the car. I put on my seatbelt, start the car and turned on my cd player. I put on "My World" album. Oh, the memories.

I'm still a huge Belieber but I'm not as crazy as I used to. I became so busy, I don't even know what are Justin's new songs. I never talked or see with him again after that phone call from my auntie. I had to go back to my home town, and he had to tour.

I finally reached the shopping mall and found a parking spot for my car. I got out of the car and went inside the mall.

I walked passed a CD store filled with Bieber posters and is playing his music. I got curious and went inside. "Believe album..." I whispered and I looked for the CD around the store.

"Hello." A guy from behind greeted me.....

A/N: Sorry it took me a while to update. Please like or comment what you think. I wanna know if anyone reads this so I know if I should continue this or not. Thanks!