Chapter 5

I turned around to see who it was. I got a bit surprised. I jumped and hugged Xander, my boyfriend. He chuckled and pecked my lips, "Hey baby, what are you doing here?" He wrapped his arms around my waist. I raised the CD and showed him. "Just checking out Justin's new album." I smiled at him. He replied, "Okay." He started kissing me.

I told him about how I met Justin and the things that happened. He was shocked and thought I was lying at first but he eventually believed me but I think half of him probably thinks I'm lying.

He said he doesn't really mind Justin, he's not a fan but he likes him as a person.

I met Xander at a music store. I'm not a musician or anything, well I was actually just strolling down town and I walked pass this music store, I glanced inside the glass window and something caught my eyes. I looked through the glass window again and saw this really cute guy, he was fairly tall, he has brown hair and he was wearing a plaid shirt and jeans, and he had nerdy glasses on which made him look even more adorable.

He was testing out a guitar.

Well.... A guy that can play instruments? Well that's a huge plus. He can sing too, I found that out later when he serenaded me during Valentines Day, it was the sweetest thing ever and every time he goes to my house, he brings his guitar and sing for me.

I'm not much of a flirt or good with guys, I've only had two boyfriends before Xander and that was when I was 13 and 15 years old.

I was quiet nervous. How do I get this cute boy's attention? I quickly thought of a plan.

I pretended to be interested at the guitars and

others instruments in the store. I pretended like I was looking for something.

I walk along, looking around the store, acting not to pay attention to where I'm going, so I "accidentally" bumped into Xander. I gotta say, that was some good acting and it actually worked. He introduced himself, we became friends and eventually dated.

Later on, I also confessed to him that I bumped into him on purpose, and he laughed at how pathetic I was, but he also added that it was pretty smart.

"Hey do you want to watch a movie?" He asked breaking the kiss. "Sure, as long as I get to pick the movie." I grinned at him. "Um.. No romantic movies?" He had a fake scared look on his face. "Since you mentioned that.... I guess we're gonna be watching a romantic movie!" I cheered and he sighed. I laughed and put the CD down and kissed his cheek. "C'mon let's go." I said dragging him out of the store.

As we were walking to the cinema, I remembered that my mum asked me to buy stuff for her so I quickly ran to the stores and bought whatever she was asking for and dragged Xander with me and I drove home as fast as I could. I got to our house and went inside and dropped off the things mum asked for. I hurriedly got back to my car and Xander was inside patiently waiting for me. I got out of the drive way and into the road. "Sorry I totally forgot that I was running errands." I laughed embarrassed. "No, no, it's alright, I don't mind." He smiled and just chilled in the passenger seat.

We were half way back to the mall, when an animal suddenly crossed the road and I had to hit the breaks...

Which caused the next car to crash into the back of my car.

It was a black cat that crossed the road.

"You alright?" Xander asked me. "Yeah, I'm fine, that was scary though." I looked at him and he grabbed my hand.

I got out of the car to see if there were any damage on my car.

Well, nothing major but my backlight is broken.

The driver of the car that crashed into mine got out to have a look at it and we talked about what were gonna do with our cars, which we kinda made a huge traffic.

A very impatient driver behind us kept beeping his car horn.

He rolled down his window and shouted from inside his car.. "Get out of the way!" and beeped the horn once more.

He has an accent, it's pretty cute though. He sounds like about my age.

I tried to stay calm as possible. I went over to him so I can let him know that we were just sorting out a small problem. He looked at me while I was approaching him. He was wearing dark glasses and wearing a snapback. I was about to apologise when I seen his familiar face, in fact how can I forget that face. He's... he's....

--------

A/N: Hey guys! Thank you so much for the votes and comments for the past chapters, didn't think people would read this story!

And also it took me a while to update because I didn't have internet for a while and also this story actually got deleted, I didn't know how but luckily I got it back! :)