The new kid

*moving to a new place can be hard sometimes because you leave behind all the memories and friends behind. Just try and make friends and you will maybe feel like home.
Xoxo: Jina
Harry's POV
I can't believe i had to move from England to New York.
I have to go to school today, it's gonna be my first day at this school. I gotta brace myself for what's gonna happen when i reach school.
******** At school*********
I had reached, school now and i don't know what to expect, everyone was looking at me some people where saying how good looking i am.
I gotta admit i am going to enjoy it hear.
"Hey, ah can you help me to find where the principal is, i need to have my timetable, to my locker number?"i asked this pretty looking girl.
"Hmmm.. hey, ahh the principal's office is straight down the hall then turn right."the girl said. "Ah, thanks and i didn't quite catch your name love."i said.
Well, my name is Jasmine, but my friends call me Jazzy or Jazz."she said nervously. She is smoking hot, i wonder if i could get, her number. No not yet i need to be her friend first then, make my move.
"Ok love, i will see you around then Jazzy."i said.
She nervously said ok then dashed to what looks like her friend.
What a strange and sexy girl, i must make her mine one day. I followed the instructions that my wonderful soon to be girlfriend told me.
I made it, now all i need to do is ask the secretary for all the stuff i would need, and then start my classes.
I asked the lady in black and yellow for the stuff i need because i am a new student.
She gave it to me and i made my way to my 1st period.
****Jasmine's POV****
"Jade, Jade!!"i yelled. "Guess what happened?"i asked.
"Wait a minute you look happy, let me guess some guy finally talked to you?"she asked. "Yes, and he called me love, omg, maybe he likes me."i said. "Jazzy jazzy, your going to far, and what's this boys name anyway?"she asked. "Oh, my i am so dumb, he asked me for my name but i didn't even asked for his."i said. "Aww Jazzy its okay, don't need to beat yourself up, did he say that he will see you around?"she asked. "Well yea Jade, omg, that means he is so into me, oh i can't wait till i see him again."i said. "Okay Jasmine, but be careful because it looks like some girls are onto him as well."she said.
"Yea i know, i saw Kate giving me a death glare when i was running over here to you, i am gonna get in trouble with her."i said. "No Jazzy, don't think that way okay, if she's trying to hurt you i will back you up no matter what."she said. Ding Ding!! "Well it looks like its time for class Jade, which subject do you have now?"i asked quickly. "I have literature , what do you have?"she asked. "Same, so lets hurry before we get late."i said.
*****Harry's POV*****
I found my way to my locker, which looks like to be near Jazzy. I saw her talking to her friend, i didn't want to fast in their private convo.
I didn't want to just stand there looking like a fool so i quickly, found my way in class. The class that i have now is literature , i hope it's the same subject Jazzy has, she is the only person i know.
I went inside the class to see two guys sitting down with 3 girls. I found a chair closer to the back of the class, and sat down. "Hey you must be the new kid, my name is Liam."he said. "Hmmm.. hey."i said. "Okay then let me introduce the rest of us, shall we."he said. "This is Zayn,"he pointed to a boy with dark hair that is shapened in a quiff. "This is Kate, Alissa and Perrie."he said pointing to each of the girls. "Hey y'all hmm.. my name is Harry, Harry Styles, and you all know that am the new student."i said.
A girl got up off her seat an came over to my seat, i think her name is Kate. "Hey am Kate, and your very very gorgeous, can i have your number?"she said twirling her long brown hair, and biting her red lips. "Hmm.. sure Kate."i said giving her my number. "I am having a party at my house, and i am inviting you, you can carry anyone you want."she said, blinking her fake eyelashes fast. "Hmm.. okay i will."i nervously said.
I definitely do not like this girl she, looks evil very evil. I sat there listening to what they were talking about, until i heard the bell ring signalling that class was about to start.
As soon as the bell stopped ringing, i saw the one person that i wanted to see, and there she is, my beautiful Jazzy. She and her friend took a seat close to me, but avoided eye contact with me, did i do something wrong i quedtion myself.
As everyone was in class, the teacher stepped in and said good morning to all of us.
"I see that we have a new student with us, class be nice to him, Harry, why don't you introduce yourself infront of the class?"the teacher asked.
I stand up and made my way to the front of the class, all eyes where on me. "Hmm.. hey hmm.. ahh... my name is Harry Styles, and you all know that am a new student here."i said to the class.
I came back to my seat and sat down, avoiding glares from everyone excluding Jasmine.
"Ok, thanks for that introduction Harry, so class, i want you to open your books and turn to page 101, and read quietly."the teacher said.
I took out my book, and turned to the page and began reading.
*****at the cafeteria *****
I followed jazzy and her friend to the cafeteria, but they didn't know that i was following them. This is my chance all i need to do is act cool and talk to her. I didn't feel hungry, so i didn't buy any lunch, i just waited until she and her friend found a seat. Score! Now is my chance to finally talk to her.
I walk up to their table and said hey, they were so socked to see me.
"Hey.. ahh why are you sitting here for?"her friend asked. "Well, you see my name is Harry, well you already know that, and i am also new."i said nervously. "Oh, hey Harry, my name is Jade and you already know jazzy, am i right?she asked. "Well, yea you are, hmm.. hey jazzy, ahh.. if you don't want me sitting here you can tell me, i will leave."i said. "No its okay Harry, i want you to sit here, you know, to get to know you better."she said. Oh yea, ah well, i was wondering if you would want to go to a party tomorrow night with me, so we could get to know each other?"i asked. "Yes, i would love to Harry can i bring Jade along?"she asked.
"Yea yea, you can."i said.
Ding Ding!!
Lunch is over, why man i was having an excellent time talking to her, well i will see her tomorrow anyways.