Last Announcement.

Hey, first of all, I want to thank everyone for reading this book. I get that it's old and slightly shit. I wrote this when I was 13 or 14 so I appreciate all the lovely comments.

This book is not at 35k I think. I can't thank you all enough.

Only thing I'd like to say.

The character I made is not a furry. She's never been a furry, never will be a furry. In these years there probably was no such thing as flurries. But I didn't write her with that intentions.

I understand it's not a widely liked, I'm not saying it needs to be. I myself am not a furry, obviously.

In the description of this book I wrote 'her...y/n wears ears and a tail' and almost everyone who's read this book has probably read that small comment.

But when it's first mentioned, a lot of people seemed shocked and nearly disgusted with the information this girl wears ears and a tail to school. I don't mind the criticism, but when people comment on every single chapter saying 'ewww, whyyyy!' and 'bitch, noo!' it gets annoying. Please don't read the book if you don't like it.

Final point, I've been writing a Max Dennison xMale!oc book. It's much better than I feel this book is. The character I created doesn't wear ears and a tail, so don't worry.

Everyone who has enjoyed, supported and commented lovely things. I appreciate you so much.

Thank you so much.

SHE'S NOT A FURRY.

Peace!