The red rose

"Cale" = talking
'Cale' = Thinking
-Cale- = whispering

Og cale pov:

"Be mature"

"Your father needs you"

"Don't cry"

"Take care of your father"

"Make your mother proud by making the count happy"

' make your father happy'

'Make your father hap-..'

'Make you-...'

'STOP IT! '

'WHY? why did she have to go to that useless village of all the other villages?!
If she wanted to go that bad Why didn't she at least....take me with her?'

Cale was now at his mother's funeral. She died by a "accident"

Cale can't take it anymore. He wanted to break down in tears right this moment.

But.....

"Wahh! Why Jour? Why did you leave me?"
" I already miss you! Come back my love! Wahh!"

-Poor the count, I pity him.-

- yeah, me too-

'Your father needs you'
'Make your father happy'

Those word kept repeating in cale head again and again.

Cale decided to suck his feelings up and comfort his miserable father.
That right, his father needs someone to comfort him more then he does, Deruth, his father just lost his lovley wife. He should shut his feelings for now and comfort his father. Yeah, that is a good idea.

Cale started walking towards his father and hugged him tight.
He will make sure his father knows there is someone there for him. He would help his father and do whatever it takes to make him happy.

Cale just hugged his father not saying a single word. He hid the pain in his chest that wanted a release. He ignored the tears that was threating to fall down. Then he heard it. A very clear whisper.

-How heartless, he didn't even cry a single tear at his mother's death!

-what a monster-

-Hey!, you shouldn't say that! He is just a child. Mabey he just dosen't understand what death is yet-

-Or he is actually heartless-

Cale was confused

Heartless him?
Monster?
Is he a monster?

How come?
When?
Why are they saying such things?

It is not true, He does truly care about his mother!
She was his red rose that resembled love, warmth and her sunny beautiful...smile.
He really does care about his mother...

After one hour everyone left to their homes. He was the only one left sitting in front of his mother's grave.
His father was the first to leave because he couldn't handle his wife's death. Ron said that his father is in his office doing some paperwork but cale knows that this is a lie.
He is sure his father is crying his heart our right now.

"I really miss you mother"

suddenly cale heard a sound of rustling

!!
Cale turned his head and saw a woman. She was Gorgeous. Cale had heard so much of how beautiful dragons are and he is sure that the woman in front of him can rival a dragons beauty. She had white long hair and red eyes.

 She had white long hair and red eyes

"Who are you?"

Tbc.

(The pictures aren't mine.
I found them on pinterest )

'