Audrey

"Who are you?"

'Shit'

"..."

"My name is Audrey, Audrey Crystal"
Said Audrey.
'Why did he have notice me?, ughh these fucking gods'

(The gods:.......this bitch blaming us for everything)

"Audrey?" Asked the young red headed boy.

"Yes, Audrey. Can I go now?"
"No"
'WHYYYY?!'

" Why were you here? And why are the corners of your eyes red like they are about to break in tears?"

"..."
'This kid is really good at noticing small details'

"Are you just gonna stand there without talking?"
"Hahh" sighed The white haired woman  while walking to the redhead boy

She sat beside him and explained
"My name is Audrey"

"I know you already said it"

'This-'
"Yeah, yeah anyway me and Jojo were childhood bestfriend. She was always there for me. She was a sweetheart, everybody, both the Thames family and  commoners loved her. She was the most kind and open-minded person I ever met. She accepted any race and didn't criticize it judge anyone without learning to know them"

"Jojo?"

"Yeah, Jojo was a nickname that both me and Caroline came up with for Jour, your mother"

"Mother..."

'That right mother is died. There are just me and father now. I have to take care of father' thought the red haired boy

" Don't even think about it"
"Huh?"

" Cale, you are just eight years old. You are still a child. A child shouldn't hide their feelings and act mature for an adult who Is supposed to be the one who is comforting his child."

"But-"

"No buts cale, it is ok to cry"

"....I-I told her to not go tha-*sob* t day but she didn't listen*sob* I should've have stopped her i-it's my fault*sob*.....Mom..I miss mother, I want to hug her, I want to see her cheerful smile."

"..."
'Shit! What should I do in these situations? A hug? A pat on the head? Smacks mabey? Kids loves snacks, right?'

In the end Audrey decided to go with a hug

"You shouldn't blame yourself, This is the world. The world is a place lives gets taken and born everyday. A really messed up place ended and it is all the gods fault"

"The gods fault?" Cale was starting to calm down after the hug

The red head boy liked this hug. It felt like his mother's warm hug. And the womans words didn't sound fake, she actually cared. Yeah, she knew his mother but she is still a stranger. Why does she care? Why is this random woman comforting him and not his father?

Cale had many questions.

"Yeah, the gods. They are some controlling assholes that created something as messed up as fate. That why we should just blame the gods for everything. Ok?"

Cale was now back to his cheerful persona

"Okey! I will blame these assholes from now on!"

"That's great. Anyways it is starting to get late, you should go back home"

"Oh"

Cale just realized that he promised Ron that he will get back early!

'Here is your lemonade tea young'
The red headed boy shivered from the mere thought of Ron giv8ng him that cursed tea

"Yeah, I should definitely go home" said  Cale  while getting up.

"Mhm, we will see each other soon in another time"
Audrey watched as Cale walked away until you couldn't see him anymore.

' ha, what a adoreable and intelligent child, won't be better if he got a much responsible guardian than Deruth?'