the abandoned sun

The small stars shined supporting the moon to lit up the luxurious room.
In the room a little shadow sat at the study table with lots of books and workpapper that even an adult can't fully understand.

*Sighh*

"Is there something wrong nephew?" A womans voice took over the silent room

The little boy turned his head and looked at the black robed woman.

"No , there is nothing you need to worry about auntie" said the boy with a sweet smile forming it's way through his pale face.

Tasha, aunt of the Roans kingdom sun, the crown prince named Alberu crossman looked at him with a worried expression.

"Alberu" said Tasha as she walked to Alberu's desk.
"You know that I can help you in doing the paperwork. Just pls sleep. Your health matters more than anything."

"No, mother should get a proper funeral and be recognized for all her hard work." That Alberu with a determined expression.

"I know but just this time."
......
Silence filled the room again as Alberu looked at the paperwork with a blank face.
*siggh*

"Fine"
A relieved smile formed it's way to Tashas face.

"Great, I will go and prepare your bed" She said with a warm like voice.
.
.
.
.
Thud

'Auntie..She dosen't have to take care of me so why? Why does she do it if she isn't obligated? Is it just because we have the same blood? If so..what about father? We have the same blood so why dosen't he care?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are going to the capital?" Said a little red headed boy.

"Yeah, it seems like a friend of mine got in a big trouble and I have to go and help them again" said a woman sitting behind him on a picnic cloth.

"You Will come back right?"
'You won't leave like mother' was unsaid but Audrey could easily read his mind like and open book.

"Don't worry, I will surely come back. I promise" she said with a small smile.

The red headed boy, Cale smiled back at her and kept eating his sweet cake.

*Munch* * munch*

"Oh by the way cale"

"Hmm?" Cale looked at her with cake in his mouth which made his cheeks seem chubby.

The sight was really cute.

"I was wondering if you want to learn more about how to act since you seem to really love acting? You also seem to love reading so I can get a book, no a library full of books just for you. What do you think?"

Cales eyes shined so bright that it could possibly blond her.
'To bright' thought Audrey.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun shined as the black robed woman walked through the capital street trying to find the cafe her stupid friend owns.
"Excuse me, do you know where Rein Cafè is?"

"Yeah just go straight then to the left" Answered the stranger as they walked away.
.
.
.
.
"Here you go, my beautiful lady" Said a man with dark blue hair.

"Thank you, and you didn't even see my face so how do you know if I'm beautiful, sir?"

"I don't have to see a beautiful lady to know that she is beautiful."

"Ha! It seems that you are still the same as before. I'm sure Jour would have smacked you and robbed you of your money if she heard you saying this phrase again" said the black robed woman with a grin.

"Hu-"
Smack!

"AUCH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" cried the man out.

The black robed woman standed up from her seat and slipped of her black robe hat.

"Did you miss me Rein?"

_________________________________________

Apologize for not posting any chapters even though I promised that I will post after my exams it is just that I got lazy and distracted by slacking around. But don't worry I will start posting more from now.

From:
An author who sacrifice her slacking time for her dear readers.