Jojo?

Audrey's pov:
Audrey was bored.
Here she is in her Cave with no one, all alone. Usually Audrey won't mind being alone in fact she loves it but she dosen't like feeling lonley or bored.

""Hahh" she sighed.
It been a long time since she got out of her cave. Mabey she can go outside and visit the elves? Or....

She can visit Jojo. It been 10 years and 24 days since she last saw her. But then she will have to see that
coward.
'Why did she even marry him? Her taste in men really dropped after Domi'

In the end Audrey decided she to visit Jojo, her childhood friend.

' Wow, the henituse territory really changed'

' I can't wait to see Jojo and her cute little child!, even though I never met him but that dosen't matter. Jojo said he is cute that means he really is cute'
Anudrey was so excited but then she noticed something.
Every one in the territory was wearing black.
'Did somebody die?' She wondered.
But why do I have this bad feeling?

Audrey tried her best to ignore that feeling and kept walking towards the henituse mansion.

Then she got there. She was now in front the mansion
'Ah, this bad feeling again.'

She can't keep ignoring it.  She followed he feeling and then  she saw it. A boy who looked between 7-8 year old in front of a grave. The boy had...red hair.
'It can't be....right?'
She had mixed emotions.

She looked more closely at the grave.
(Jour thames) was the name on it.

'Oh'

'OH'
When?, how? HOW DID JOJO DIE?!!
'No, I have to be calm, there are no time for emotions'
She looked at the little boy.

He most be Jojos son.
But where is that coward? Why isn't he comforting his child? Oh wait right he is a coward.

And then without meaning she moved and made a rustling sound because of the damn bushes.

"Who are you?"

'Shit'