Chapter 12

The rest of the week went by fairly fast for Harry and Hermione

The rest of the week went by fairly fast for Harry and Hermione. Maybe a little too fast for them especially for the boy who lived who so happens to be the last surviving member of the Potter family.

Harry was nervous because he still thought this meeting with Maria was a trap. They had snuck out of the castle through the secret passageways (aka the one eye witch secret passageway to honeydukes cellar) using the cloak of invisibility after they had eaten their (small) breakfast, seeing they didn't know when Maria was going to show up for the meeting. They had brought some food down for Sirius to eat. The plan was Sirius stay in his padfoot form till Maria, Natasha and Clint were there.

As they sat by the old rarely used south entrance to the village Hermione told Harry with Sirius listening in what Maria, Clint and Natasha looked like. When Hermione was talking about Clint, Harry and Sirius could tell that she began to love him as family should.

After the explanation they began to laugh at some jokes that were said. Harry eventually went and got food and candy for everyone when the lunch hour had hit. Soon the one o'clock hour soon rolled around when the two Government agents and deputy director in their uniforms walked up. Deputy director had a folder in her hand.

"Sirius. Sirius, padfoot wake up, they're here." Hermione said loud enough to Sirius

Sirius's head quickly shot up to see the three newcomers there before his grey stormy eyes. He quickly changed back into his human form. Sirius noticed that there was a lot of Clint in Hermione. Especially the scowl of determination and the way they stood in defense when they were about to do something totally stupid. Sirius had recognized it from last year back in the shrieking shack right before she said the furry little problem moony had since childhood. Sirius also noticed the redhead, who he thought must be Natasha, kept at her hands by her sides near her holstered weapons. Sirius also noted that when Natasha first looked at Hermione, she gave an evil little smirk and handed her a muggle ammo bag that Hermione put securely over her shoulder.

Once everyone was there and settled comfortably.

"Is that it Hill." Harry and Hermione said

"Yes, are you Sirius Black?" Maria asked with determination in her eye