73-74

Chapter 73:

Early on Saturday morning, Tang Yinan came to play with Lu Linxi.

After the resumption of work, the urban management officially went to work, so they couldn't sell anything anymore, and the two completely became idle.

However, today Xie Suqiu is coming to draw pictures. Lu Linxi didn't go anywhere and waited for her at home.

The two of them were doing their homework in the hall. By the time Xie Suqiu came, they had finished their homework.

Xie Suqiu is different from the previous two times. This time, she not only took the drawing board, but also had a backpack on her back. Looking at the bulging bag, she looked very weight. Lu Linxi guessed that she might have something to go out.

Lu Linxi drew ten design drawings this time, still using big-name elements, but it was not as tight as the previous design. This time, it is much more conservative and acceptable to ordinary people.

Xie Suqiu was a little surprised, "Your style seems to have become more conservative this time."

Lu Linxi explained, "This time it is designed as a professional suit. Women's suit with shirt, women's windbreaker and dress. After two years of liberalization of reform and opening up, many state-owned enterprises are closing down one after another, and many people will start interviewing and looking for jobs. We must wear professional suits. Maybe our suit is their first choice.

Previously, she designed clothes according to her personal preferences. This time, I want to try to design clothes according to national conditions. Will the sales be better? Women's suits have been popular in the West for a long time, but China has only begun to reform and opening up due to national conditions, which may usher in a high incidence of female employment. She remembered that the word "factory girl" was a popular word in recent years.

Twenty years old is usually the best time for physical strength. You can stay up late and work overtime. Boys at this age are energetic, and some of them are still in a rebellious period and unwilling to obey management. Generally, factories are willing to recruit young girls, because women are delicate, don't like to cause trouble, and are convenient to manage.

Girls love beauty and are at the age of flowers. When they make money, they are willing to spend money to dress up. Buying clothes and makeup is their most basic needs.

Xie Suqiu looked at the drawings and exclaimed for a long time, "You are really talented in design."

The clothes sold well in the past two times. She thought Lu Linxi was keeping up with hot spots and liked to design sexy clothes. But now look at several professional suits she designed, which are novel in terms of elements, colors and design. From her eyes, these clothes will definitely sell well.

Tang Yineng was surprised to hear Xie Suqiu boasting Lu Linxi. You should know that when she helped Xiaoxi draw the first time, she had a straight face and couldn't wait to tear the drawing. I didn't expect her to recognize Xiaoxi so soon. She couldn't help looking at Xiaoxi.

After a brief surprise, Lu Linxi raised the corners of his lips and smiled at her praise, "Thank you for your praise."

Where did Xie Suqiu see such a little girl who doesn't know how modesty? She looked strange, but she didn't say anything.

She put away the drawing board, but did not leave in a hurry, but asked Lu Linxi, "Have you ever seen embroidery?"

Lu Linxi was stunned and nodded, "Of course I have seen it."

Computers have not yet become popular, and computer embroidery has not yet emerged. Embroidery is mostly artificial, but in another decade, computer embroidery will rise, and embroidery is almost rotten on the street. Even ordinary clothes can have several embroidery patterns.