193-194

Chapter 193

In the blink of an eye, Wu Ling finally contacted Lu Linfang.

Last time Lu Linxi couldn't let Xiaofang light a mole in front of her father. Later, she called again, and she turned it off again.

It also took a long time for Wu Ling to find her new contact information. Then make an appointment to the studio.

Seeing each other again, Lu Linfang sat in the living room, wearing exposed clothes, and the makeup on her face was frighteningly thick.

Lu Linxi looked at the dark circles in her thin cheeks and heavy makeup, and frowned, "Why did you look like this?"

It's staying up late, isn't it? Or alcoholism? It makes people look like human beings or ghosts.

Lu Linfang said impatiently, "What's the matter with you looking for me?"

Lu Linxi took a deep breath and said, "Your face has a great impact on me. You can do some mole on your face. I'll give you one million a year."

Lu Linfang was stunned. After thinking about it, she understood what she meant. She sneered. Her body suddenly leaned forward and almost rushed to Lu Linxi. She looked at her up and down with her eyes, and then fixed her face. "Can't you see me like this?"

Lu Linxi frowned. When will she not see her?" You always associate with some bad people. Jiang Qi is all right. Zhuang Er has a fiancee. Are you still playing with him? Are you crazy?

Lu Linfang leaned back on the sofa and said disapprovingly, "What's wrong with that? A fiancee doesn't mean that you are not married yet? What did I need her?"

Lu Linxi didn't want to talk nonsense to her. She was not a three-year-old child. She couldn't teach well. She suppressed her anger, "You can make an offer. How much money is it before agreeing to light a mole on her face."

Lu Linfang smiled and said harshly, "Do you beg me?" If you beg me, I may just light a mole."

Lu Linxi took a smile, "It's okay if you don't order it."

Seeing her up her tall face again, Lu Linfang suddenly came over badly, "Sister, I really didn't know that your reputation would be so useful. You disdain them, but you fascinate them so much. A rich second generation even wanted to invite you to the winery.

Lu Linxi suddenly looked at her, "Didn't you just get more than 5 million yuan from Jiang Qi before? It's over so soon?"

Even if she buys a lot of luxury goods, she won't spend all her money in just a few months, will she?

Lu Linfang curled her lips and said, "What can that little money do? It's not enough for me to go to the clubhouse for two nights.

Lu Linxi was shocked and stared at her, "Are you gambling?"

Lu Linxi was teased by his sister, "You underestimate me, don't you? How can I go to DB? What's the point of that? Me..." She smiled twice, "In the past, I was wearing a yellow-faced woman, and even my husband didn't like to look at me. There is an empty status as a wife of a rich family. But now? I'm young and beautiful. What kind of fun can't I play?"

Lu Linxi looked at her in surprise. She is so young and beautiful. Isn't it good to fall in love with an equally handsome young man? Why spend some people to play?

Lu Linxi didn't understand why she changed her hobby and just wanted to persuade her, "You always like to compare with me. Have you been living in my shadow and don't want to be yourself?"

Lu Linfang nodded and admitted, "Yes, I used to hate comparing with you the most. But it's different now. You are so anxious to put aside the relationship with me that I said nothing would make you do what you wish.