111-112

Chapter 111:

Not to mention Shi Gang, let's talk about Zhou Lanfang. She took the bus home after finishing her busy downtown work. Unexpectedly, when she passed the clothing factory, she saw a group of armed police encircling the clothing factory.

The mayor, Wei Manlin and Hei Wu were all arrested, and only Yang Yuanqing was fine. Zhou Lanfang thought she would not catch it. Now, it's not that I don't report it. It's not time yet.

She stopped the driver and stood not far from the door of the clothing factory.

Before long, all the neighbors came over. There are not many people working here in the family area, but it does not prevent them from watching the excitement.

The leader was Yang Yuanqing. He had lipstick marks on his face and neck several times, his hair was messy, his coat was half open, and he didn't even button up.

You can know what's going on at a glance. Everyone pointed to him, "Working hours are also messing around. No wonder I was caught!"

Behind him was Xiao Jiang. Although her clothes were buttoned up, the lower half of her face was painted with lipstick, and everyone with discerning eyes could see what kind of intensity she had just experienced.

When Yang Yuanqing saw Lu Guanhua outside the crowd, his eyes burst into a light of hatred, "It's you! It's you! When I come out, I will definitely..."

He wanted to threaten Lu Guanhua. Before he finished speaking, he was directly pressed into the car by the armed police. His hands were handcuffed, but he lay tightly in the window and rushed to Guanhua and roared ferociously.

Lu Guanhua watched him struggle, and his eyes were always faint.

He ignored the hysterical Yang Yuanqing and turned his attention to others.

In addition to Yang Yuanqing and Xiao Jiang, many people were also taken away, including men and women, most of whom were girls.

Some people were anxious, "Hey... why were these people caught?"

Some people who knew the inside story explained, "People outside say that the Chengbei Clothing Factory is a kiln factory. There are many hooligans.

Of course, not all of them were arrested. For example, Zhou Lin was released.

Lu Guanhua watched the excitement for a while and went back when he was worried about the business.

Others also don't think it's interesting.

Director Zhou sighed with his back, "This climb is too big. There are special policewomen on the Armed Police to check these people one by one. I just inquired with the armed police, and I heard that some girls are pregnant without a partner. The armed police are investigating the handlers. You will definitely be sentenced then."

As soon as the two arrived at the entrance of the commissary department, before they entered, several jeeps stopped across the road, and then came down more than a dozen armed policemen in green military uniforms, helmets and guns in their hands. They were trained to enter the alley and rushed straight to the Wang family.

Then Grandpa Wang and Grandma Wang cried in the alley, "Let me let my grandson go." He is innocent."

The two old men tore up their grandson, pulled the armed police, and cried to hearts.

Wang Tianci's hands were handcuffed, and two armed policemen escorted him out. He turned his head to Ye Niu for help, "Grandpa, Grandma..."

Many people came out to watch the excitement, and no one dared to come forward. Just kidding, all these people are holding guns. Who dares to do it?