༺Chapter 3~The dying singer༻

Y/n's POV

I woke up the next day hoping that I was in my room. Nope, looks like it was all real.

I was just planning to stay in bed all day but there was continuous knocking at my door. After a good minute, I finally got up and opened the door.

It was Leon. "Hey Y/n, We all made a agreement to meet in the cafeteria each morning to discuss our situation." He said. "Okay, I'll be there just let me get ready." I said with a yawn. Leon gave me a nod and told me he'll see me there.

I took a shower and took on of the many copies of my casual clothing. After that, I managed to get out of my room and walked to the cafeteria.

When I got there I decided to take a seat next to Aoi. Later, Makoto came into the cafeteria and took a seat next to Mondo.

"Hey, Makoto. You okay you took quite a punch yesterday." I said hoping he was okay. "Yea I'm okay. Thanks for asking Y/n" He said.

"Alright listen up!" Taka said while standing up. He said some other things but he was too fast for me to comprehend what he was saying.

(A/n: Trust me I tried writing it down but mf was too fast)

All I could hear about the stuff we found out about our situation this far.

- Mondo tried kicking the big metal door

-Stairway being blocked for some reason

- Surveillance cameras almost everywhere

- Lots of food

That's all we found so far. Although Chihiro did see Monokuma but sadly she didn't get to see where he went.

Toko is saying how much we investigated and yet haven't found the mastermind of it all and that it was a waste of time.

"No, some useful information information was gleaned from our joint effort." Celeste said."Yea at least we manage see that we can't die due to hunger or lack of hydration" I said.

Toko suddenly screamed at Celeste's mention that were gonna be here for a pretty long time. "Monokuma made that perfectly clear from where else should be incentive to kill." Byakuya said.

Just hearing the word "kill" just makes me freeze up due to it being our only way out of here. "That's not something to joke about!" Junko said turning her head towards Byakuya. "Oh man! What are we gonna do?! Leon said putting his head down.

"Adapt I suppose" Celeste said. "What?" Junko now turned her attention to Celeste. "These aren't such bad arrangements." "So we just suck it up get used to being poor prisoners?" Junko said kinda hating the idea.

"I agree with Celeste" I said in agreement. "What?" Leon said in confused. "Well it's either we get used to our new lives or just stay like this for dead. Plus, we have everything we need to survive here." I explained.

Celeste suddenly explained about the curfew and how we should just stay in our rooms so no one could be tempted to kill if they were to run into someone in the hallways.

༺Day 3༻

We continued to search through the school. So far we found

- A room with a big monitor on it

- A laundry room which gives mor reason to adapt

- For some reason, the bath house wa blocked by Monokuma tape

We all meet up back in the cafeteria.

"Ugh Dammit! I'm telling you everytime I look at this place I come up with squat." Leon exclaimed while ruffling his hair.