Malevolent-Divine Wordsmith (3)

I was nice to people, and that was my biggest mistake.

People expect me to be nice with my words, avoid cursing in agonizing verses. I wanted to scream from every bit of betrayal and torture...but I just couldn't. They say it's unethical to hurt an animal, even the most venomous snake. I wanted to unravel every word I say in my mind even how blatant they are, but ethics is what I have that you don't.

I was kept in silence by how I perceived myself as the cause of every problem. Would I be brave enough to throw stones against a serpent like you who bewitched the people of my hamlet? I was not the problem. Never was. The thought of contrition over my innocence, you felt no remorse ruining everything. You betrayed everyone, but I'm the worst of them.

So I kept silent and threw some stones jist for you to go away, until you were gone for months. Clean. My sight was clean, and I was at peace.

If you ever come back like your reputation was destroyed, know that I'm someone you wouldn't want to face. You lit gasoline yet you forgot to run, you were a fool narrating your own prevarications.

People say I should stop writing about you, but they couldn't identify whom the pieces are dedicated to. Only you can identify those that could trigger you. They say rumors can kill, but at least you tried. I survived from your vicious lies, but the savaging words I write will make you cover your face for the rest of your life.

You can't face me, neither is the truth that you can't overpower me.

I have been bonding with my trauma for 14 years, what more could it be to a betrayal happened in a span of a week?

I don't write for the satisfaction of my vindictive vindications or pretentious innocence, I am a malevolent-divine wordsmith.