|The Desirable Winter Night|

A fine morning,

Anuseena were getting dressed up for their work.....

Haseena finally left out a sigh after putting cap on her husband's head.....

HM - Hogye DSP sahab ready! She chirped....

AS - Hmm... Ham to hogye par aap puri tarah nhi hui hai! He smirked....

HM - (checking herself in mirror) ready to hai Anu! Dekhiye sab hai belt, batch, cap.... Sab to hai... (scowled)

AS - Jaanch kar le? He asked inhaling her perfume deeply while his hands wrapped around her belly.....

HM - Aesa feel hora hai natkhat Nikhat nhi aap hogye hai ab! She said pushing him slightly....

AS - Wo to pehle se hai ham to Urmila se prerna lekar hue hai!

HM - Accha! Aur kuch nhi seekha Urmila se!?

AS - Bahut kuch seekha hai prantu hume keval ek hi baat yaad hai!

HM - Konsi baat re mere cheeku! (nudging him)

AS - yahi ki hamare bacche daring aur beauty ke mast combination ke hoge....  He teased her....

She hide her face in his chest and kissed above his heart ....

HM - I love you Anu!

AS - I love you too priye! He pecked her hairs but it seemed she was in no mood to leave him...

AS - Aesi hi rahegi to kal raat wali cheezein aaj subah phir dohrani pad jayegi hume.... He whispered in deep husky voice turning her cheeks more red.....

Her mind went to the flashbacks of their most beautiful and desirable previous night.....

Flashbacks....

It was late night, darkness was prevailed all around..... The atmosphere was surcharged with calmness due to cold wind blowing ....

Anubhav was driving back to his home, Haseena was sitting beside him.....

It was the month of January, the wind was whipping through the trees, the cool air, the soothing beams kissing each and every object of nature, presenting a charming sight to Anuseena ....

HM - Anu! Kitna aacha lag raha hai, shehar ke shor sharabe se door, sardi ke mausam mai, thandi thandi hawao ke zhoko se bachke aese aapse lipat kar bethne mai hame bhot accha mehsus ho raha hai.....

Anubhav smiled at her and continued driving.....

AS - aaj reception party mai to aap apne sameep aane nhi de rahi thi aur ab?

HM - Correction Mr. Husband.... Ham aapko seduce kar rahe the.... She said swaying her fingers on his throat.....

AS - Yadi aap aesi hi hume uttejit karti rahi to hume gadi rokni padegi.... Aur phir aap janti hai ..... He smirked dangerously.....

HM - Kya jante hai?! She asked with the most innocent eyes..... He would die for those killing expressions....

The chilling winter air crawls up her spine making her shiver....All she could feel on her tender, fragile skin was freezing cold air , she was wearing a red transparent, backless saree, with cherry red sleeveless blouse,  Anubhav removed his jacket and made her wear that huge, soft, and comfortable jaket......

'I love you!' she mumbled and snuggled into his chest gaining the warmth of love.....

The sound of silence around was chilling .... The moon was sheltered by the murky looming clouds......