5

"CROW"
"Speaking"
Thoughts/dreams
————————————————————

|| Giyuu's POV ||

"Haha, you know, you're cute when you laugh, heh..."

I- what..!? Did he just call me.. cute?

We stare at each other in awkward silence for a bit. "Oh look at the time! I better get going." The eyebrowless chihuahua bolts up and half sprints for the door, leaving me in a blushing mess.

Oh fuck, what do I do???

|| Sanemi's POV ||

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit did I REALLY just say that!? Sanemi you fucking dumbass...

I run through the Demon Slayer Corps headquarters rushing to look for that Sakura mochi haired girl and her insect of a friend.  "GOOD DAY SHINAZUGAWA, FINE MORNING ISNT IT!?" I hear the flame hashira yell. "YEP,  AMAZING AFTERNOON!" I call back, not exactly realising what I said.

Eventually, I find the love hashira talking with snake boy living in the 1800's. "My cats are really sweet, you should meet them sometime- oh, good morning Shinazugawa!" Obanai bows his head. "Yeah, hi. I may need your help." I say. "Help? Oh I can help!" She eagerly raised her hand.

We eventually find Kocho and head down to somewhere so they could listen. "So, you needed our help, Shinazugawa?" Kocho starts. "Well no- YES kind of- not really- a little..?" I finally finish. Kocho sighs, "what's your problem?" She blandly asks. "You know, we can always help!" Kanroji assures. "So — ugh, where do I start? — y'know how Tomioka is sick? So first for some reason I bring in his tea, then I'm checking his temperature and all this shit-" "Get to the point, Shinazugawa." The Insect Pillar snaps. "Okay- geez. So anyways, I may have called Tomioka, cute.." I mumble the last part so it's barely audible.

The two look like they're about to squeal, especially Kanroji. The girls then take a few steps back to discuss what 'advice' they should give me. Not long later, they come back. "Shinazugawa, unfortunately, we don't have any advice, so you're going to have to figure it out yourself." The insect girl says. She smiles then the two leave. Well that really helped.

|| Giyuu's POV ||

Shinazugawa hasn't come to see me in almost three days now. It isn't a long time but it sure does, plus, I hate to admit it but I kind of miss his company... I'm not going to ask anyone for advice — especially Kocho — since they'll probably make fun of me. The only people who come to visit are the Kamado siblings, Aoi and those three butterfly girls. "Tomioka, are you okay?" I snap out of my trance to face a worried Demon Slayer. "I'm fine, thank you Tanjiro." He loosens up but still looks the slightest worried, I've heard his sense of smell is that good he can smell feelings and emotions, I hope it isn't true. I start stroking Nezuko's hair as I hear something just outside the door. "Is someone there-?" I ask, "Oh! Yeah, Zenitsu, although he's a bit scared..." he whisperers the last part. "AM NOT!" He eventually walks in, shaking from head to toe.

He hides behind the burgundy hair boy, hoping not to be seen. I look over at Tanjiro and he looks like he's blushing — a lot. "Is there something wrong? You look a bit red Tanjiro... so do you Zenitsu" The boys flinch and the lightning kid jumps back a bit. "Wh-what!? Nothings wrong! I- we promise..!" Tanjiro was making a really weird face saying that, it doesn't seem like he was telling the truth. I eye the two one more time before silently concluding that they're soon-to-be lovers. "Well we have to go now," Tanjiro concludes, "We'll come visit later, bye Tomioka!" The boys leave Nezuko and I in the room. She tends to stay now to give me some company, knowing I've been sick for almost a week now, somehow.

The windows are shut because of Nezuko and sunlight, but it's almost past dusk, it should be okay to open soon. I close my eyes to listen to the demon girl's light snoring. It was basically the only noise in the room. I try to rest for a bit until an injured Wind Hashira walks in, waking me up.

|| Sanemi's POV ||

I had a fight with a goddamn demon who tried killing my eyeball. That fucking menace. I walk into the Butterfly Estate, knowing it was the closest, to get a bandage. I end up walking past Tomioka's room so I finally decide to check on him.

I open the door to he him eyes closed, stroking that demon girl's hair. He looks up. "Keep resting," I say, "You'll need it." I grab a chair and move it towards the edge of the bed. They look so peaceful, I don't want to disturb them. We sit in silence for a while. "Why are you bleeding?" Tomioka asks, shit I forgot about that... "It's nothing, I'm fine." "Well it's obviously something, you're injured!" I quickly open up the draws to find some medical supplies. I snatch them and start mending my eye. "See? All better!" I sarcastically say.

We sit in silence once again before I open the window for fresh air. It was a clear night, a clear, peaceful night, that was until Nezuko fell off the bed. She then fell asleep, resting in an uncomfortable looking position. None the less I pick her up and put her inside her box, leaving the door ajar. I swear, how is her back like if she has to sleep like this all the time?

I move the hair out of Tomioka's eyes as I watch him rest. I sigh, it's almost been a week now, you could be better, dipshit. I close my eyes and listen to the soft breeze as I end up falling asleep.

————————————————————
A/N:
Words: 975

It felt like it's been a rlly long time since I last updated~ 😍💅
Also thanku all for almost 340 reads 🥰❤️
ANYWAYS ILYSM BYEE 💕✨✨