Death of a father

Shortly after their victory the Stark twins were hit with news that would change their lives forever. Lord Eddard Stark was beheaded on the orders of King Joffrey Baratheon. When Violet heard the news she cried so hard she began to vomit. She found her brother up on a hill smashing a tree with his sword
practically ruining his sword.

"Robb stop it you're going to ruin your sword!" Violet said loudly enough to get his attention. Robb who had tears continuously falling down his cheeks  looked at his sister and threw down his sword.

Violet opened her arms and Robb ran into them and they held each other tightly as they cried.

"We'll kill them all" Robb sobbed into his sisters shoulder and she lifted his head holding his face in her hands.

"We'll make them pay but we have to rescue our sisters first" Victoria said and Robb nodded.

The Stark twins stood there holding each other crying up on the hill. At some point there mother had found them and had joined their hug.

"We've got to get the girls back" Catelyn said to her two grieving children and the twins both nodded.

"I'm going to go back to my tent and spend sometime with my daughter" Violet said and she walked back to her tent with Lyanna her wolf by her side.

"My lady I am so sorry for your loss" Lord Bolton said and she entered the tent.

"Thank you Lord Bolton if you'd like you can take the day off from guarding her. I'd like to be alone" Violet said and Roose nodded.

"I take my duty to this child and to you very seriously I'll remain outside the tent if that's alright" Lord Bolton responded.

"It's fine by me thank you Lord Bolton" Violet said with a small smile

Violet laid down beside baby Adalina who was taking a nap. She lightly stroked the child's face admiring the beauty of what her and Renly created.

"I love you my girl" Violet said and placed a kiss on her cheek.

Violet was happy that her father had gotten to meet her daughter and that the two had spent time together. She missed her father so much and it made her feel guilty taking her own daughter away from her father.

Later that night the Stark twins had to discuss what was next move they should make on their ear bath. Violet really didn't listen to much of the conversation she was too busy thinking about her father. She snapped back into reality when she heard everyone chanting 'The King in the North'.

"I wouldn't be able to do any of this without my twin sister if I am King in the North then she is to be named Queen in the North and together we will avenge our father and free our sister!" Robb said and all the men cheered and Violet stood next to him proudly.

The game was changing now that they were claimed the King and Queen it meant that the North was going to be independent and they would have a bigger target on their back.

"The King in the North! The Queen in the North!" Their bannermen cheered and Lady Catelyn smiled at her children she had a lot of faith in them.

After everyone began to celebrate Violet slipped off to finally confront Jaime. She had drank a lot that night and she had a lot of anger.

"Well if it isn't the Queen in the North I'd clap but you know kind of tied up here" Jaime said mocking her and she punched him right in the face. "I like it when you're rough Violet" Jaime said smirking.

She hated him now more than ever but she needed an answer to the question she's been waiting to ask for months. "So is it true that you fuck your sister?" Victoria asked getting right to the point.