Ramsay Snow

The ride seemed quicker than Violet had expected it to be. She was happy to have good company on her journey she enjoyed Roose Bolton which was rare not many people liked him.

"I am proud of you, you've come a long way since I first met you and the war started you really are fit to be a queen" Lord Bolton said as they rode.

Violet smiled at the compliment it was nice to hear someone say they were proud of her.

"Thank you Lord Bolton I'm trying my best to make my father proud I try to be as honorable as him although I know my temper is much like my uncle Brandon's" Violet said with a small laugh.

"I'm sure your father is proud and staying alive will make him even prouder and as for your temper well you do have the wolfs blood in you I don't think you can help it" Lord Bolton said with a small smile.

"We will be there shortly your Grace" He added.

Lord Bolton was going to meet his bastard half way and make sure everything went smoothly for the Queen returning North. Violet had never met Lord Bolton's bastard but she had heard some stories about him, she was a little fascinated with him.

"When you get back to camp please watch over Adalina I feel like a terrible mother leaving her behind but I needed to do this" Violet said as the two sat side by side patiently on a hill waiting for the Bolton bastard to arrive.

"Of course I will your Grace and you are not a terrible mother at all you are one of the best I've ever seen I wish my own mother was like you" He said and the girl smiled it made her feel better having someone around to say all these nice things to her.

"Thank you Lord Bolton you always know how to make me feel better" Violet said and looked off into the field hoping the bastard would arrive soon.

"Ramsay should be arriving any minute" Roose said as the two waited patiently on their horses.

Not too long after that, Roose saw his son riding towards them and a small smirk crept onto his face. He knew there was an unspoken history between Violet and Ramsay and he held it in all this time.

"Perfect here he comes Queen Violet I present to you my son Ramsay Snow " Roose said trying to hide his smirk.

As his face became visible Violet's heart sank and she felt like she might fall off her horse and faint. Ramsay stopped his horse directly in front of Violet and stared deep into her eyes and by this point she was fighting hard to hold back her tears. Roose Bolton sat back watching.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ramsay thank you for allowing me to come along with you" Violet said in a weak voice.

"It's alright your Grace you don't have to pretend I've known the whole time" Lord Bolton said and Violet felt even worse. She felt as though in a way Lord Bolton had betrayed her.

"My have you grown into your woman body" Ramsay said licking his lips as she eyed her up and down and his father gave him an evil eye. "I mean you are more beautiful than I remember" He corrected himself.

Violet couldn't say anything she was speechless because for the first time in four years she was face to face with her husband, the father of her child. Violet was shocked because when she met him in Wolfswood years ago he said his name was Domeric Bolton. She felt tears start to roll down her cheeks and Ramsay rode up beside her and wiped them away.

"There's no need to cry lover" Ramsay said and gently wiped the tears that continued to fall.

Lyanna had come up beside him and started to growl when he came too close to the young Queen. You could tell Lyanna didn't like Ramsay. Robb once told his sister that any man his wolf Greywind didn't like them he didn't like him because he was clearly bad. Her father told her that the wolves are good judge of character. So clearly something was off about Ramsay.