2.Gummies

Mina was becoming impatient. Taehyung never took this long to come and meet her. She looked at the sky and could make out that the sun was about to set. She even saved few of her gummy bears from school lunch so that she can eat it with him when they both colour the picture. She was also eagerly waiting for the candies which he promised to her. Maybe he had extra classes and forgot to tell her about it. She also thought about sneaking into the KIMS mansion but again she remembered how her mother told her not to enter the mansion without her.

But what if he is in some problem and he needed her help then her mother would not mind her sneaking in. She might even reward her for saving his life. With this determination, Mina open the back gate and sneakingly got inside the KIMS Mansion Garden. Now the problem was that she did not know how to go to Taehyung's room. Mina, first went to the back gate of the pantry which she was aware about with the hopes of finding her mother there and then she could take her to Taehyung's room or better she can call him there.

But what about her heroic act?
She was failing miserably!

She was about to enter the pantry door when suddenly she was tightly held by arms and pulled back forcefully.

"You little scoundrel, what do you think you are trying to do?" said Sana.

Sana was one of the chef in the KIMS kitchen. Mina did not like her. She tried to act like a guard and never spoke to her politely.

Mina replied," I..I...I... am trying to find Eomma."

Sana said," Your Eomma? Don't you know that she has work this time? How can you enter when the KIMS have instructed the houseworkers that they are not supposed to let their children mingle with Master Taehyung!"

Mina, in a confused tone asks, "Minnnngle?"

Sana replies, " You are not supposed to be friend's with Master Taehyung! You are not good for him."

"Not good for him?", asks Mina.

"Yes! You are poor! And both of your parents work for them", said Sana.

"But my class teacher told me that we can be friends with anyone?" whispered Mina.

Sana replied, " Ah you stupid child, Come on, go back to your nutshell or else I am complaining it to your father! Or do you want that?"

"Nooooooooooooooooooo, please unnie, noooooooooooo" Mina exclaimed and started crying.

Mina loved her mother a lot and she loved her as well . She loved her father as well but the same can't be said from his side. She was scared of him and he didn't like her getting inside the KIMS Mansion.

Sana irritatedly replies," Okay! Okay! Fine I won't tell anyone. Now go back quickly!".

Mina wipes her tears and started walking towards the door but hesitantly stops and turns towards Sana.

Sana was strangely looked at the girl and asked her, " Now what?"

Mina asked,"Can you please do something for me?"

To which Sana asked her that what did she want.
She quickly takes out the gummy bears from her pocket and moves the hand towards Sana to show it.

"Can you please give this to Master Taehyung?" requested Mina.

To which Sana takes it from her hand and replies irritatedly, "Okay! Whatever to make you go away!".

Mina happily runs back to the gate and enters the staff quarter thinking about how happy Taehyung will be to receive a gift from her and tomorrow then they can colour in the colouring book together.

Sana enters the pantry and throws the gummies in the dustbin.

"As if I am going to pass her germs to Master Taehyung"