Chapter Eleven: A disaster (date) with a raccoon

The next morning I was up three and a half hours before Osamu came with Atsumu just behind. I kissed Atsumu on the cheek and then left on my date with Osamu. I'm a little excited, I can't wait to see what he has planned. About an hour had passed, and we were walking away from a pottery class, let's not even talk about that disaster. "I'm sorry about that darlin' I didn't want that to go so south, I thought it would be fun, I'm sorry baby" he apologized, wrapping his arm around my waist while we walked. "It's ok Samu. let's just go somewhere peaceful right now" I asked with a small pout, Osamu nodded and we walked to a park. Which didn't go as planned either, we ended up getting a sweet moment, sabotaged by a raccoon. Let's address that moment;

We had just arrived at the park and were sitting on a bench, "baby, i'm sorry if I made you feel pressured to choose between us, we have only just started courting you, I shouldn't have asked so soon" he apologized with a soft frown. "I shook my head, it's ok Samu, you were just curious if I had a decision made or not" I smiled at him, He sighed, "well, can I have a kiss, an apology to you, you could say" he offered, and I nodded, we leaned in for a kiss, and a Raccoon popped in and got in between us, scaring us both. It then rested in my lap and hissed until Osamu moved completely off the bench. Once Osamu was off the bench, and away from me, the raccoon finally relaxed. We both paused, looking at each other, before bursting into laughter. "I think this little guy doesn't want us to kiss, that, or doesn't like you" I teased, "yeah, guess so huh?" he chuckled and tried to sit back down, but the raccoon hissed again, "hm, think i'll call you hm, oh! What about bear!" I suggested, the raccoon agreed with a happy noise. "You are not keeping a wild raccoon" Osamu protested, "I'm not, just naming him" I said while giving Bear an extra scarf I had, " uh huh" Osamu sighed, shaking his head no. "So he has something to keep warm with!" I defended myself. "Yeah, so why does it just so happen that it is a perfect fit?" he asked, "well- I- uhm..." I fell silent. "So that's why Sakusa said to stop you from getting any more cats" Osamu sighed.

After that adventure, we went back to my apartment, and I kissed the twins on the cheek before they left ;that was totally not a disaster" I sighed. I hope this doesn't happen again..

A/n: I'm sorry it's short! The next one will be longer, promise ❤️ I was just excited to get this one out!